Everton Tickets

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
ARNU

Also,my maths so it could be wrong suggests that if :

25000 people come to watch @ £15.00 a ticket that's £375,000 and 37.5% of that is £140625 for Daggers

30000 " " " @ £15.00 = £450,000 So £168750 For daggers

35000 " " " @ £15.00 = £525,000 So £196875 For Daggers
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
Diggerthedog

Kids tickets are a fiver there will be tons of them also tax to pay.
mickeyblue

cant find the link but i think 67500 is the 3rd round reward aswell.

got to be worth atleast 150k which will go along way to keeping us up!
but we finished 9th!
Mike the Dagger

mickeyblue wrote:cant find the link but i think 67500 is the 3rd round reward aswell.

Only ghe4t the £67,500 if you win...
ARNU

Diggerthedog wrote:Kids tickets are a fiver there will be tons of them also tax to pay.
Yeah and no doubt concessions and other things I didn't put in there.Lets just get as much as we can and win.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
Heathwaydagger

And gone are the days of the big clubs donating the money to the lower clubs. Well especially at Everton with mr green pulling the strings behind the scenes
mickeyblue

Mike the Dagger wrote:
mickeyblue wrote:cant find the link but i think 67500 is the 3rd round reward aswell.

Only ghe4t the £67,500 if you win...
oh didnt know that, oh well cureton coming off the bench scoring the 78th min winner it is then
but we finished 9th!
Hardy1

Alan wrote:
SUSSEX DAGGER wrote:
IanC wrote:Regarding the attendance dashers I have a bet with a certain person who said the crowd would be below 20,000,looking like easy money!
Would have taken that Ian , really thought this would turn into a bit of a damp squib , this being Everton's 4th home game on the bounce with the Christmas credit card bills due in thought we had all the ingredients of a bit of a financial let down.

Liverpool must be rejuvenated in more ways then one.

With all the loans up and no news of any retentions think we are going to need a few bob in the next few weeks, so each ticket sold now is more then welcome.

By the way who decides on the price ?, remember a few years ago a number of lower League Clubs could not agree price's and had to get the F A to arbitrate. Is that still the case where both Clubs agree the price, if so we should congratulate our Club because they could easily have milked it
£15 is the minimum. The FA settle any disputes. Each side gets only 37.5% of the net gate receipts in 3rd round.
According to the 2015-16 rules available on the FA website ;

(iii) In matches played in the Third, Fourth, Fifth and Sixth Rounds of the Competition
Proper, the net gate receipts of each match shall be divided as follows:
45% to each Club competing in the match.
10% to the Pool.

Depending on interpretation Daggers may also get 50% rather than 45% as they are playing a club from the Premier League;

(d) In matches played in the Third, Fourth, Fifth and Sixth Rounds of the Competition Proper
involving Clubs outside the FA Premier League or The Football League, the net gate
receipts of each match shall be divided as follows:
50% to Clubs outside The FA Premier League or The Football League.
40% to FA Premier League or Football League Clubs.
10% to the Pool (save where both Clubs are outside the FA Premier League or the Football
League).

Regarding entrance fees, the rules suggest the home side set the price;

(ii) Competition Proper
Immediately after the draw is known, the Club playing at home shall decide on the
prices of admission, subject to a minimum price of £10.00 for all spectators other than
concessions.
The away Club’s spectators can only be charged more than the home Club’s
spectators if mutually agreed by both Clubs.

http://www.thefa.com/thefacup/more/rules
Diggerthedog

Looking at what Everton have sold already plus ours easily 25,000 for this one. Hopefully them winning last night will result in a few more buying.
Alan

Hardy1 wrote:
Alan wrote:
£15 is the minimum. The FA settle any disputes. Each side gets only 37.5% of the net gate receipts in 3rd round.
According to the 2015-16 rules available on the FA website ;

Depending on interpretation Daggers may also get 50% rather than 45% as they are playing a club from the Premier League;

(d) In matches played in the Third, Fourth, Fifth and Sixth Rounds of the Competition Proper
involving Clubs outside the FA Premier League or The Football League, the net gate
receipts of each match shall be divided as follows:
50% to Clubs outside The FA Premier League or The Football League.
40% to FA Premier League or Football League Clubs.
10% to the Pool (save where both Clubs are outside the FA Premier League or the Football
League).

Regarding entrance fees, the rules suggest the home side set the price;

(ii) Competition Proper
Immediately after the draw is known, the Club playing at home shall decide on the
prices of admission, subject to a minimum price of £10.00 for all spectators other than
concessions.
The away Club’s spectators can only be charged more than the home Club’s
spectators if mutually agreed by both Clubs.

http://www.thefa.com/thefacup/more/rules
Apologies, 37.5% is for the replay!

Cannot see how we would get 50% under that rule. It is for clubs outside of the premier league or football league i.e. Non-league
Heathwaydagger

Loads were buying last night at box office. Hopefully few more are tempted after the result. Don't fancy anyone's chances against mo besic on sat. Was immense last night.
stanton101

Heathwaydagger wrote:Loads were buying last night at box office. Hopefully few more are tempted after the result. Don't fancy anyone's chances against mo besic on sat. Was immense last night.
Two possibilities here I reckon. Lionel Boucard will bamboozle Besic with his fancy skills and sideways passing or Labadie will kick him up in the floodlights! Job done.
Mike the Dagger

stanton101 wrote:
Heathwaydagger wrote:Loads were buying last night at box office. Hopefully few more are tempted after the result. Don't fancy anyone's chances against mo besic on sat. Was immense last night.
Two possibilities here I reckon. Lionel Boucard will bamboozle Besic with his fancy skills and sideways passing or Labadie will kick him up in the floodlights! Job done.
Labadie injured (allegedly) and Boucaud in the Caribbean (allegedly). Next plan?
bloke down the pub

Johns playing on the wing and Thommo is on the bench. Mike, get your boots on.
Mike the Dagger

bloke down the pub wrote:Johns playing on the wing and Thommo is on the bench. Mike, get your boots on.
John is a better centre half TBH. I'll get the boy to bring his boots rather than me.