Everton Tickets

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Diggerthedog

ARNU wrote:
Diggerthedog wrote:Now you've hurt my feelings I'm not playing anymore :lol:
Lets start again.

Its nice to be nice.I'd far rather do that Mr Dog.**

(**Of course you will acknowledge my right to retaliate)
No disclaimers ;)
IanC

Guys,apologies if you already know this or its on forum somewhere else.(haven't seen it)
This lower tier at Everton for us is of two parts of the bullens road stand which is a three tired stand so as we are some of us will be in bit higher up.We are in LV2 row D which according to their site is in the middle part of the stand higher up,if you have LV3 or 4 then that is down the front.Obviously we are not gonna need the very upper tier,again for your info and/or apologies if you knew.Gonna be a great trip.
DI Mike Dashwood

We are in the very front section, Bill, LV3, which is what would have been called the "Paddock" at grounds back in the old days. So you lot going easy bundling over the top of us when JC puts in the last minute winner will you ;)

By the way, tickets seem to be selling really really well in last few days on the Everton side of things. Family Enclosure is now all but sold out, 5 other sections are now "limited availability" (and look like they are all but sold out) and several other sections are about 70% sold and will go to "limited availability" soon I think.

So crowd will be at least 25k. Going to be great occasion.
RampantDuke

DI Mike Dashwood wrote:We are in the very front section, Bill, LV3, which is what would have been called the "Paddock" at grounds back in the old days. So you lot going easy bundling over the top of us when JC puts in the last minute winner will you ;)

By the way, tickets seem to be selling really really well in last few days on the Everton side of things. Family Enclosure is now all but sold out, 5 other sections are now "limited availability" (and look like they are all but sold out) and several other sections are about 70% sold and will go to "limited availability" soon I think.

So crowd will be at least 25k. Going to be great occasion.
I'm hoping to be near the back so I can make a swift exit when Romalulu sticks in their 7th :-)
Broom Broom Broom - Let me hear you say Wayo - Wayo!
IanC

Dashers your right my friend the home bit across the front is still called the paddock in that stand,love these proper grounds,the arse spuds and bubble lot will never get that back again.Bit too old for the bundling now but if we do get a winner I damn well will have a go mate.14 of your lot is it,like the ol days for Ya.
IanC

Regarding the attendance dashers I have a bet with a certain person who said the crowd would be below 20,000,looking like easy money!
ARNU

My mate just text me and said hes just bought a couple of restricted view tickets for £14.Doubt he'd have bought them unless that was all that was left.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
mickeyblue

not a 100% yet but i might have 1 adult 1 child going spare in row 3 if my mate cant get time off work which is looking likely.
but we finished 9th!
stanton101

IanC wrote:Regarding the attendance dashers I have a bet with a certain person who said the crowd would be below 20,000,looking like easy money!
Going by the family up in scouseland I reckon you've won your bet quite easily. Between 30 and 35,000 I reckon.
Voice of reason

Just picked up my tickets this afternoon
Apparently we have almost sold out & have asked Everton for another 500
Pretty impressive
Diggerthedog

Upper tier now being sold if this is the case, can we swap?!?
IanC

Voice of reason wrote:Just picked up my tickets this afternoon
Apparently we have almost sold out & have asked Everton for another 500
Pretty impressive
Does mean we've sold what was it 1700,if so that's incredible,I remember a while back we was saying it would be great to get 5-600 there!
RampantDuke

IanC wrote:Dashers your right my friend the home bit across the front is still called the paddock in that stand,love these proper grounds,the arse spuds and bubble lot will never get that back again.Bit too old for the bundling now but if we do get a winner I damn well will have a go mate.14 of your lot is it,like the ol days for Ya.
Bill - Last time I was up there was when the Arse caned them 6-1 on the opening day of the season 2009-10 and we were in the Paddock followed by a top night out in L1!
IanC

Outstanding,last time for me was perry groves getting the winner in the league cup sf 1st leg yonks ago.Think that was the year luton beat the arse at wembley!
RampantDuke

IanC wrote:Outstanding,last time for me was perry groves getting the winner in the league cup sf 1st leg yonks ago.Think that was the year luton beat the arse at wembley!
I remember that very well - 1988 was my first ever final at Wembley. Still can't believe we lost to Luton that day. Anyway back to business - 1700 Daggers fans at Everton making big noise. At least 300 on the 10.07 from Euston right?