Burnett - a no lose game?

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Phippo

Despite an atrocious record this season he appears to be no nearer the chop than at any time this season! One reason was given as not being able to afford that option (many would say can we afford not to)! The (un?)fortunate added on time Whitehawk goal has put paid to that obstacle surely? If we win the replay (and I feel we will), then the board could point out that Wayne has taken us further then we've been for a few years! What would follow is the club would accumulate even more revenue and press time approaching the Everton tie. If we lose to Whitehawk, then it's only what so many of our supporters are expecting anyway! Wayne could then concentrate on moving us up the league without the distraction of the FA Cup! Good luck Wayne.
nomis

personally , win or lose the club is in a sorry state of affairs , on and off the pitch !

Win tonight, and financially the club is in a good position as far as things go

BUT.........

It doesn't take away the fact that the Daggers are still sitting with a manager who can't man manage

If he could , we wouldn't have lost all our better players and the fact that two of them even went to play football in a league lower sums it all up

I would love to see us win tonight but it will be only papering over the cracks that already exist

If the club has got any balls , they will be paying off the three stooges after tonights success

WILL THEY...........

I think we all know the answer to that

Real shame as this club of our's is having the heart ripped out of it

IF YOU DO READ THIS WEBSITE WAYNE .........

A word of advice mate

Perhaps start looking for some rough diamonds like your old mate John Still use to and STOP recruiting bad boys from the lower leagues with baggage

Would be far cheaper and judging by our league position would be better all round

Finally.........

Here's a thought for you all

A couple of seasons ago , forgive my memory as it is not as good these days , we played at home think it was either Portsmouth or Northampton and we were getting run ragged in midfield and were something like 2-0 or 3-0 down after 25 mins

Burnett recognised what every paying supporter did and took off a striker and brought on an extra midfielder to compensate the midfield
Now we had Luke Norris up front with that other plum that Burnett loved Chris Dickson and every one that day witnessed first hand what a massive mistake Burnett made by taking off the best striker Norris and that was it game over

That happened a long time ago now yet that is just one example of many that happen week in week out

Burnett is clueless and i reckon the average joe in the street would do a far better job for nothing than paying someone to manage a football team when they aint gotta scooby

Rant over ...........
Just hate seeing our club , my club, being put through this shit
Burnett has no dignity , as he would of walked by now if he had any self respect , but the problem is he can't take constructive criticism and won't admit to failure.....there in lies the problem

It really is sad to see
Phippo

So many of us feel your pain! Tonight we also have to buck the trend of last nights replays, which all went the way of the home teams! I've seen some poor performances by our players over the years, but none more so than currently. My plea to Wayne would be to stop the continuous changing of the team week on week. Maybe this is Wayne's idea of rotation!