pask and ayo

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
chasthedagger

can someone enlighten me as to why they are not getting a game ahead of noseworthy and diko i have to admit i have only seen the team once this season in the game against whitehawk but if they are worse than the two i watched at the back why are they still with us i cant believe that to be the case but no doubt someone will enlighten me.
nomis

I'm of the same opinion mate

The centre half from Charlton is a solid defender and was class last season

The kid from West Ham is no mug as well

Burnett hasn't gotta scooby

Just wish he would ****** off now and not pretend he know's what he's doing

He cannot man manager and he's tactics are shite
Adrian

From the little I've seen of them, Obileye hasn't been anything like he was last season. Probably shows how much he benefitted ftom playing next to Doe.
Pask just isn't the sort of player we need when in a relation fight. That isn't down to him so much as it is the manager bringing in a light weight inexperienced centre back.

All in all, we have four centre backs and none of them are very good
Richie

Clevid & Ayo would play for me but don't think any can be too upset about losing their place.
DI Mike Dashwood

Weird, we were just chatting about this over a ruby. I said it's strange we have two blokes on loan from a Premiership and Championship Club and neither of them can get in the Team!!!
dagger4eva

DI Mike Dashwood wrote:Weird, we were just chatting about this over a ruby. I said it's strange we have two blokes on loan from a Premiership and Championship Club and neither of them can get in the Team!!!
It is quite astounding when you put it like that.
Then again, isnt it even more astounding how Nyron Notsoworthy ever got a game in the Premier League?? Atrocious player.
SUSSEX DAGGER

Adrian wrote:From the little I've seen of them, Obileye hasn't been anything like he was last season. Probably shows how much he benefitted ftom playing next to Doe.
Pask just isn't the sort of player we need when in a relation fight. That isn't down to him so much as it is the manager bringing in a light weight inexperienced centre back.

Think you are bang on Adrian about Ayo and Doe , in fact the first thing I would do with any FA cup windfall is go and put a bid in for Doe who for a variety of reasons ended up in no mans land.

In fact I would go the whole hog and enquire about Luke HOWELL as well , it's plain to everybody we are desperate for somebody to link the midfield to the front man/men.

Another thing that I have found staggering is other then Jodi Jones the only other bright bulb on a very dull Christmas tree towards the end of last season was Frankie Raymond and we have seen hardly anything of him.

Just seems that we continue to reward failure.
The Romford Dagger

SUSSEX DAGGER wrote:
Adrian wrote:From the little I've seen of them, Obileye hasn't been anything like he was last season. Probably shows how much he benefitted ftom playing next to Doe.

Think you are bang on Adrian about Ayo and Doe , in fact the first thing I would do with any FA cup windfall is go and put a bid in for Doe who for a variety of reasons ended up in no mans land.

In fact I would go the whole hog and enquire about Luke HOWELL as well , it's plain to everybody we are desperate for somebody to link the midfield to the front man/men.

Another thing that I have found staggering is other then Jodi Jones the only other bright bulb on a very dull Christmas tree towards the end of last season was Frankie Raymond and we have seen hardly anything of him.

Just seems that we continue to reward failure.

I agree with all of this.

Can't see Burnett bringing Raymond in even to freshen it up unfortunately tho. And the doe and howell bidding won't happen either as he'll have to admit he made a mistake. And we all know the man is ridiculously stubborn