Arnu

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
dagger4eva

I only pick out and ask you this question as you appear to be one of the final 2/3 supporters of the 3 stooges.

Your target was staying outside of the relegations places and we are SOMEHOW still there, albeit now only on goal difference. To be out of it on just 13 points at this time of the year is quite remarkable!!

The management said yesterday was MUST WIN and they still couldnt get them up for it until about 65 mins in yesterday!

I dont see how anyone can still be behind the stooges now, argue the case for them AND keep a straight face while doing so ......

Whether we win or lose on Weds they HAVE to go!
Lcbdagger

To be fair to him, the manager did say he didn't expect Rhys to score the scond as he never ever scores with his head... obviously a fan of Arnu's so it's only fair he gets a bit of support back
Chigwellian

I would love us to win on Wednesday, and have a visit to Goodson, but the 2 scenarios are:

If we do win, the 3 stooges will come over to the away end with the players, clapping and smiling at us as if he is the new messiah. He will give an interview with stu smith, throwing random questions at stu which are stacked in kokos corner, as usual, and makes him sound like a bigger idiot than he already is.

If we lose, he will either slink off, which will infuriate the baying crowd, or he will come over and get himself embroiled again in some words, before warren Hackett wades in with accusing the fans of not supporting the club, then accusing them of racist comments.

Whatever the outcome on Wednesday, it will be unpleasant for our beloved club

..... And all because the board didn't do the right thing.... Or the full members at the AGM!
Last edited by Chigwellian on Sun Dec 13, 2015 10:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
ARNU

I took on a bloke once.I was warned he was trouble and a string of custodial sentences and well documented violent incidents suggested to all he was probably not worth investing any trust in.After convincing me he was a changed man I gave him the job and 3 hours into his 1st shift he plunged a sharp object into a co worker.In fairness he was punched a number of times prior to the retaliation but I did feel let down.

WB and the stooges are giving me the footballing equivalent of that feeling right now.

Burnett I think is dead meat if he cant win v Whitehawk.He has nowhere to hide if he ****** that one up.If he'd gone earlier he wouldn't have had such an amazing chance to make such a fool of himself nationally.He'll never work again will he ?
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
Diggerthedog

Unfortunately for some poor fans of another club he probably will work again as it will be seen as he is doing a good job with the resources as we hear from any interview Koko himself or the ringmaster Thommo.

Had he gone last week we 'might' have picked up a result yesterday and would be certain favourites for Wednesday. As it stands it another defeat and underdogs against a side who average 200. We will take a decent amount of support on Wednesday and the players need to repay all of them with the biggest ballsy performance they can muster.......but they won't.

It's all too predictable now and losing is far to easily accepted at the club.
stanton101

I'm with Digger on this, unfortunately the tosspots in this footballing world do invariably find employment somewhere else. Some poor sap will give them a job no matter what. They completely ****** things up with alarming regularity, yet amazingly waltz in to another club later on somewhere down the line! This idiot has managed to keep his job in what has truly been a disaster of a season, God alone knows why, but if we do manage by some miracle to beat Whitehawk, then he should be sacked asap in order to give someone else a fighting chance of keeping us up. Because let's face it this bloke is utterly clueless and with him at the helm, we're ******.