Whitehawk - who's going??

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
dagger4eva

As of Saturday there were two coaches confirmed!

Reckon we'll have somewhere in the region of 150-200 fans on the day
Diggerthedog

dagger4eva wrote:As of Saturday there were two coaches confirmed!

Reckon we'll have somewhere in the region of 150-200 fans on the day
Plenty of room then if we have 800 seats available, need to all stand together and make as much noise as possible as there is no roof at that end.

'say we want Burnett ou........oh sorry Digger Dagger Digger Dagger ;)
SUSSEX DAGGER

Specalist local knowledge .

Bring a brolly

If you are driving don't advise your insurance company.

Oh and Dagger4eva the only place you will find a prawn sandwich is in the local Tesco.

Be prepared for utter disappointment

This must be the only place I have been to that I know of more people who have played there then watched.
RampantDuke

DI Mike Dashwood wrote:4 Upminster Daggers confirmed as travelling now, one still to confirm.

No news from the Halfway Line boys on their numbers!?!?!? Lack of commitment from them ;)
Got to get some value from me BT Sport subscription - I hope I regret it and wish I had gone. They are so confident about this game it's unbelievable. I hope we stick their party up their arses - sideways!
Broom Broom Broom - Let me hear you say Wayo - Wayo!
stanton101

Charming little place isn't it.
Diggerthedog

Anyone not think that are being silly not having this all ticket with only a capacity of 2000? I will just about make kick off and hope Home fans don't start going in the away end!
SUSSEX DAGGER

Diggerthedog wrote:Anyone not think that are being silly not having this all ticket with only a capacity of 2000? I will just about make kick off and hope Home fans don't start going in the away end!
Just another example of what we failed to beat 8 days ago DTD.

Well you have all the ingredients , the recipe all you need is the mixing bowl for an absoloute cock up
Mike the Dagger

So I was doing a half "Diggerthedog" and training it down, and getting a lift back, however my lift has fallen through. So I contacted Russ to see if I could squeeze on to the supporters coach back, however there are only two coaches and they are both full.

Two coaches.... biggest game for years.... How bad are we? OK it's on TV and its a week before Christmas, but... I don't think us only having space for 800 odd will matter!

Anyway, if anyone has any space in a car coming back to civilisation I'd be interested in cadging a lift, happy to contribute to petrol etc. if not, I'll have to prey for a result in 90 minutes, train it back, and hope all the connections work. Sorted now, thanks to the Upminster Daggers!
Last edited by Mike the Dagger on Wed Dec 16, 2015 10:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
SUSSEX DAGGER

Mike there is a 22.55 off Brighton gets to London Victoria at 23.54 well in time for the last District Line Tube.

22.55 I would have thought was plenty of time for both extra time and pens
NBDag

Unable to go tonight- would rather save my days off for games that won't be an utter humiliation! Don't think pubs will be showing this game either so it'll have to be the club house for me
Mike the Dagger

SUSSEX DAGGER wrote:Mike there is a 22.55 off Brighton gets to London Victoria at 23.54 well in time for the last District Line Tube.

22.55 I would have thought was plenty of time for both extra time and pens
Cheers for the info.

Need to add some "Burnett Out!" time after the end of the game if we lose it too of course. Hope that won't be needed either!
SUSSEX DAGGER

They have renewed the Samaritans posters on The Palace Pier and Beachy Head. !!!0
dagger4eva

I'll be coming fully prepared for 'Burnett out' time as required... not that tonights result should actually make a blind bit of difference.

Glad u got the lift back sorted