Club Statement . Let's Unite Behind this At Least

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
SUSSEX DAGGER

Ok it has been a difficult season and People are dissappointed but I would hope that nobody on here participated or was involved in the matter that has made the Club issue a statement on the Clubs Website.

If Wednessay nights game is going to encourage mindless bigoted morons to infect our Club then I for one hope we go out.

Sunday's gate caught the Club out to the extent that one turnstile ran out of tickets.

It is therefore hoped that the mindless cretins who posted such vile comments on the Club Facebook account are just casual, well you can't call them supporters, visitors.

The message has to go out loud and clear from all corners of this Club including this forum that People who want to participate in such behaviour should do one.

So it is hoped that the culprits are detected and dealt with swiftly and mercilessly and told

WE DONT WANT YOU OR YOUR KIND AT OUR CLUB.
Diggerthedog

Whatever happened to sticks and stones may break my bones but names will never hurt me? The comments were shocking indeed.
Mike the Dagger

Saw one of the comments and reported it to Facebook. Not a name I recognised. Not acceptable . Hope it gets stamped out.
Corinthian

I have just read the club statement but did not see the FB posts myself. I support the club in getting rid of assholes who make made vile, hateful and abusive comments whether on social media or at matches.

Whitehawk and then the Toffees - up the Daggers
The Romford Dagger

SUSSEX DAGGER wrote:Ok it has been a difficult season anshould yople are dissappointed but I would hope that nobody on here participated or was involved in the matter that has made the Club issue a statement on the Clubs Website.

If Wednessay nights game is going to encourage mindless bigoted morons to infect our Club then I for one hope we go out.

Sunday's gate caught the Club out to the extent that one turnstile ran out of tickets.

It is therefore hoped that the mindless cretins who posted such vile comments on the Club Facebook account are just casual, well you can't call them supporters, visitors.

The message has to go out loud and clear from all corners of this Club including this forum that People who want to participate in such behaviour should do one.

So it is hoped that the culprits are detected and dealt with swiftly and mercilessly and told

WE DONT WANT YOU OR YOUR KIND AT OUR CLUB.
Dunno what was said from club or the facebookers but abuse should be cut out entirely
Richie

Saw both comments. Was nice to see the reactions from others. Both were very blatant racism that there is simply no place for.
DaggerJoel11

They were ambushed by most people. Say what you want about the performance but when it descends into needless racism that is unacceptable. The club resolved the issue very efficiently.
''Dagenham & Redbridge look a very different side to about ten or fifteen minutes ago when they were on the back foot, and here's Benson...BRILLIANT!''
admin
Site Admin

If people don't mind me asking, what was said that was so bad? I'm not saying it wasn't bad, just asking, what was said?
Dagger83

I knew it wouldn't be long before a rubber-necker arrived on the scene...
There are only 10 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who don't.
admin
Site Admin

Dagger83 wrote:I knew it wouldn't be long before a rubber-necker arrived on the scene...
I wish I hadn't of said anything now. It wasn't me defending anyone, it was just a question. If it can't be repeated (which I'm assuming that's what your telling me) then I'll say no more, don't think that's unreasonable
ARNU

What was said ?
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
OBD

Someone posted a comment about us being crap cos we have too many black players and then someone else followed up with something a bit more blatant.

Not sure why this requires a police investigation though.
@OfficialBigDave
Grimsweeper

Going back to the title of this thread.

I think we are pretty much a united bunch.

Just 1 (or 2 on alternate days) that disagree.