Just a Pub team from Essex?

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Cockney Byrites

My latest Daggers ramblings, this time however I pull no punches in saying how I really feel about that managerial performance on Sunday.

Please read if you can.

Thanks in advance as always.

Up the Daggers!!

http://wp.me/p6kGbE-9k
Mike the Dagger

Welcome to the dark side.
Tomthedagger

The opening statement was very accurate.

Says it all really.
Chigwellian

Spot on..... I hope that poor excuse for a manager reads it.
Corinthian

Very good blog. Tactically inept and naive performance from Dagenham. I have tried to give WB and his team the benefit of the doubt but it is clear he does not seem to know his best team and how he wants them to play. His use of substitutes is poor and by now you would think the he and the players would know how to close out a result. I have seen some dismal displays in my time but that performance ranks as one of the worst I have seen. I have been a daggers supporter for over 50 years and it says something that I went home on Saturday feeling sorry for the Hawks fans as their team of part timers out thought , out fought and out played a Division 2 full time professional team . They should have won.

All that said we have another opportunity and meet Everton FC and get some pride back in the club.

Up the Daggers !
Phippo

Decent read as usual. Actually the display last Saturday surely gives us great hope of progressing to the third round! Surely there is no way we can give such an inept performance next Wednesday? We also have a better away record then at home this season. We are (according to Wayne) the underdogs against Whitehawk, and maybe this time they will underestimate us! Repeat of our performance against Plymouth would surely see us through?
Corinthian

The frustrating thing for me is that we do have some pretty decent players in the squad in all positions. Performances such as Oxford, Plymouth and Morecambe (round 1) show that we can compete against good teams and play decent football . What Dagenham will turn up next Wednesday? Like Phippo I hope that it will the Daggers side that played against Plymouth both in terms of selection , spirit and performance. If so
2 nil to the Daggers and next stop the Toffees!
Corinthian

The frustrating thing for me is that we do have some pretty decent players in the squad in all positions. Performances such as Oxford, Plymouth and Morecambe (round 1) show that we can compete against good teams and play decent football . What Dagenham will turn up next Wednesday? Like Phippo I hope that it will the Daggers side that played against Plymouth both in terms of selection , spirit and performance. If so
2 nil to the Daggers and next stop the Toffees!
stanton101

A decent read that, which typifies what most of the fans have known all season, that being that Wayne Simply hasn't a clue on formations tactics etc. We were outplayed on Saturday by part timers and quite frankly anyone from director downwards couldn't help but feel embarrassed at the final whistle. I sincerely hope we beat Whitehawk, but I wouldn't be a bit surprised if we get stuffed. This man is not a football manager, FACT!