Question Boycotters.

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
ARNU

So in the interests of staying true to your convictions will you boycotters be boycotting Goodison Park if we get thru ??

Just that I read all over this forum quite a few of you stating you will not return till WB's gone.

Dilemma innit !! :lol:
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
ThatRoundThing

Pretty sure I know the answer to that Arnu.
IanC

Be interesting to see how many we would get to go there in the current climate,would we take up the normal 3000 or would we need more.Or would we just need the 1700 in the lower tier of bullens road.
The Romford Dagger

IanC wrote:Be interesting to see how many we would get to go there in the current climate,would we take up the normal 3000 or would we need more.Or would we just need the 1700 in the lower tier of bullens road.

Bloody hell! 3000? Where are we gonna find 3000 for a game in Merseyside?

And No arnu I shan't be coming... ill be at the bore cup draw that Ipswich got... pompey
IanC

Found em for Norwich and found em for Charlton and also found em at Stoke for play off final.Has a club at them times we were flying so it was an easy sell,as I say under the current climate Ya just can't tell,I'm sure there would be plenty who would go for the day out who don't go regular.
IanC

Just to had to the above the last biggie we had like this was away to Leicester who were then in the championship.We had 900 on that day so for an even bigger one at a prem club like Everton so Ya think we could at least get 2000 there.
The Romford Dagger

IanC wrote:Just to had to the above the last biggie we had like this was away to Leicester who were then in the championship.We had 900 on that day so for an even bigger one at a prem club like Everton so Ya think we could at least get 2000 there.
Good stuff. Brother and mate llooking at going through supporters coach. I just hope those boycotting go and don't ler their anger at Burnett ruin a great opportunity.

THIS IS OF COURSE IF WHITEHAWK CAN BE BEATEN. After all, we're the 'underdog'
SUSSEX DAGGER

The Romford Dagger wrote:
IanC wrote:Be interesting to see how many we would get to go there in the current climate,would we take up the normal 3000 or would we need more.Or would we just need the 1700 in the lower tier of bullens road.

And No arnu I shan't be coming... ill be at the bore cup draw that Ipswich got... pompey
Don't know what day it is yet, hopefully it will be the Saturday and you may do both . Promise me one thing tho,you give those fish fiddling ,tax avoiders one hell of a beating
SUSSEX DAGGER

If we did surely the A4ers wont miss an opportunity like that
The Romford Dagger

SUSSEX DAGGER wrote:
The Romford Dagger wrote:

Don't know what day it is yet, hopefully it will be the Saturday and you may do both . Promise me one thing tho,you give those fish fiddling ,tax avoiders one hell of a beating

For you sussex of course.

Its likely pompey will get the large allocation so will be right next to our lads. 3000 of us make a good racquet at home so hopefully we'll smash them for ya on and off the pitch mate.

And yes ill see if the two days are separate. Although got lots of aways with itfc coming up so gotta keep an eye on finances. If the club put coach on at reduced price or something and im free, ill be there.

THIS IS OF COURSE ONLY IF WE BEAT WHITEHAWK
Diggerthedog

ARNU wrote:So in the interests of staying true to your convictions will you boycotters be boycotting Goodison Park if we get thru ??

Just that I read all over this forum quite a few of you stating you will not return till WB's gone.

No one will be there as we won't win the replay. Besides you will be over West Ham watching your proper team?

If we actually get there it's a great opportunity to let Burnett know what we really think big protests hopefully. :D
Last edited by Diggerthedog on Tue Dec 08, 2015 5:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
Diggerthedog

IanC wrote:Just to had to the above the last biggie we had like this was away to Leicester who were then in the championship.We had 900 on that day so for an even bigger one at a prem club like Everton so Ya think we could at least get 2000 there.
Leicester were in league one at the time it was a second round game I believe. What a performance that was.
dagger4eva

Not sure why the "A4ers" - would miss this?

They want the manager sacked, not pledged allegiance and defected to Hornchurch....
bloke down the pub

ARNU wrote:So in the interests of staying true to your convictions will you boycotters be boycotting Goodison Park if we get thru ??

Still a NOB.
ARNU

Diggerthedog wrote:

Besides you will be over West Ham watching your proper team?

D
I can support both,and do.

If West ham play Dagenham im in the Dagenham end.What more do you want ? Not that anything you want can be taken too seriously as you attend neither.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !