Everton away!!!

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
The Romford Dagger

For whitehawk
Lcbdagger

Absolutely massive draw! If we can't get up for that fixture when playing the replay then all hope is lost this season!!
Mike the Dagger

No pressure Wayne.
Dagger83

****** me. What an incentive.

We'd better win the replay. Great chance of a TV game and loads of money.
There are only 10 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who don't.
redboy

Think about it.....if we win the replay, we should earn enough money to ****** Koko off?

If we lose, he stays in a job for another 18 months.

Interesting
daggersjeff

Great draw!!!

Burnett......man or mouse???????
speedy

Told ya lol
DaggerJoel11

^ Uncanny. What a tie this is! Come on Daggers!!!!!!
''Dagenham & Redbridge look a very different side to about ten or fifteen minutes ago when they were on the back foot, and here's Benson...BRILLIANT!''
Pondfield Dagger

40, 000 capacity but reckon it will be half full....

...last year's 3rd round tie against west ham at home, they got 22,000 crowd

still decent payout, probably on par with what Southport got a derby last year (20,000 crowd)...
Dagger83

redboy wrote:Think about it.....if we win the replay, we should earn enough money to ****** Koko off?

If we lose, he stays in a job for another 18 months.

Interesting
Who cares what this means for the manager? How often do we play PL teams? Let's get through and enjoy the day.
There are only 10 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who don't.
ARNU

All day long I been telling my boy we'd get Everton away but Whitehawk would knock us out before we got the chance. (I wanted Liverpool)

I hope my powers of clairvoyance have failed at least 50%.

Nice little payout and a giant killing opportunity.

****** sake wayne you gotta do this for us !!
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
NBDag

What a tie that would be! Lets hope that the players actually play with some drive against Shitehawk. I've been waiting for far too long to have an away day piss up like Everton.

Also, who almost jumped out their seat when the number 61 ball was pulled out for United away thinking it was us? :lol:
RampantDuke

****** the manager - this is about whether the players fancy the biggest day of their careers / lives. That alone might well see us playing heaps better away to Hawkwind.
Broom Broom Broom - Let me hear you say Wayo - Wayo!
NickMurphy

I couldn't give a toss what sort of pay day we get, the chance to go to Goodison following Daggers is worth all of that and more. Don't muck next week up Dagenham!
SUSSEX DAGGER

NickMurphy wrote:I couldn't give a toss what sort of pay day we get, the chance to go to Goodison following Daggers is worth all of that and more. Don't muck next week up Dagenham!
Well how about making an effort to get down to Whitehawk next week to cheer the lads on. We will only get 300 tickets if we can't get that down there then we don't deserve to play Everton away