Everton away!!!

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
NickMurphy

SUSSEX DAGGER wrote:
NickMurphy wrote:I couldn't give a toss what sort of pay day we get, the chance to go to Goodison following Daggers is worth all of that and more. Don't muck next week up Dagenham!
Well how about making an effort to get down to Whitehawk next week to cheer the lads on. We will only get 300 tickets if we can't get that down there then we don't deserve to play Everton away
Don't worry Sussex, we'll be there! Tenner return on the train.
dagger4eva

Agreed mate.

Whitehawk fans are certain to make an absolute racquet - we need to have of many of us in attendance as possible. Perhaps the club could subsidise some coaches down as encouragement??

And as a tiny consolation prize, if we were to go out we will have the opportunity of telling all involved what we think of them!
Diggerthedog

SUSSEX DAGGER wrote:
NickMurphy wrote:I couldn't give a toss what sort of pay day we get, the chance to go to Goodison following Daggers is worth all of that and more. Don't muck next week up Dagenham!
Well how about making an effort to get down to Whitehawk next week to cheer the lads on. We will only get 300 tickets if we can't get that down there then we don't deserve to play Everton away
Some of us have jobs.
BB-Dagger

Also, who almost jumped out their seat when the number 61 ball was pulled out for United away thinking it was us? :lol:[/quote]

Yep that was me as well ha ha ha
bloke down the pub

Win and you lose WB .Lose and you win.
PaulHornchurch

However motivated our players are to win and play at Everton, you can double that for the Whitehawk players.

This will be their one and only chance.

I did warn that it won't be easy, for those that haven't been to Whitehawk it's not good from a players point of view so we have to be mentally prepared more than ever.

Sadly for use Whitehawk have a big League game tomorrow night on the 3G of Maidstone, and have a FA Trophy at home to Dover on Saturday. They will rest a number of players without doubt, the £5k prize money on offer to win Sat is chicken feed compared to Everton away.

We don't have the luxury of resting at Crawley do we ?

The first 20 mins is vital next week, we have to be strong and kill it early, easier said than done.
mickeyblue

if we beat halks then the money gets used on 2 or 3 players plus lots in bank. basically keeps us up.
if we lose to halks then pretty much we get our wish of new manager.
either way im happy

me i rest jamie, jody and any with knocks vs crawley.

id give pask, mcclure, raymond etc a chance to play in replay by playing them at crawley and showing there better than the tripe playing already.
but we finished 9th!
DI Mike Dashwood

Not sure the what bit of McClure has gone back to parent Club people don't understand.

And most of their side have played in more big games than our side. Half of them played at Old Trafford two or three years back
Voice of reason

I think McClure is our player but is injured
It's Mulraney who has gone back
dagger4eva

What bit of it being Jake Mulraney (and not Matt Mclure) going back to his parent club do you not understand??? ;) ;) ;)
mickeyblue

http://www.daggers.co.uk/team/player-pr ... -mcclure/9

hee hee dashers not usualy rude so ignoring that is best
Last edited by mickeyblue on Mon Dec 07, 2015 10:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
but we finished 9th!
DI Mike Dashwood

Ah, good point!?!?!?

Anyway, he is injured isn't he, so same result!!!
SUSSEX DAGGER

PaulHornchurch wrote:However motivated our players are to win and play at Everton, you can double that for the Whitehawk players.

This will be their one and only chance.

I did warn that it won't be easy, for those that haven't been to Whitehawk it's not good from a players point of view so we have to be mentally prepared more than ever.

Sadly for use Whitehawk have a big League game tomorrow night on the 3G of Maidstone, and have a FA Trophy at home to Dover on Saturday. They will rest a number of players without doubt, the £5k prize money on offer to win Sat is chicken feed compared to Everton away.

We don't have the luxury of resting at Crawley do we ?

The first 20 mins is vital next week, we have to be strong and kill it early, easier said than done.
Charming place isn't it Paul. When we got the draw I said at the time spare us from a replay the welcome to hell that Galatasaray fans display would not be out of place here.

The slope has a 16 ft drop from one end and the stands are made up of the redundant parts of the stadium that Brighton left at Withdean.
Last edited by SUSSEX DAGGER on Mon Dec 07, 2015 10:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
leewilson

Worth noting Whitehawk have conceded 28 goals in the league this season which is by far one of the worst in the goals against column for a top half side. They score a few but they're quite leaky. Hopefully they go for it a bit too much, lose their discipline and we can hit them on the counter. I do feel as if we're set up to be better away from home but it all depends on whether we go into our shells or not or come out and not be overawed by it.
ARNU

Do the players on yellow cards from the 1st game get a ban if they get another in the 2nd ??
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !