Who do we want?

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
AVincelotFlyingLeap

****** all this negativity. It's the FA cup, let's dream a little, isn't that the point?

Man united or Tottenham away please
OBD

Newcastle away. The Geordie Daggers deserve a local one and I fancy a good night out
@OfficialBigDave
DaggerJoel11

West Ham Away!!!!!!
''Dagenham & Redbridge look a very different side to about ten or fifteen minutes ago when they were on the back foot, and here's Benson...BRILLIANT!''
Grimsweeper

Can you imagine the hammering if we played a top premier league side?

I could easily be 10-0.
Mike the Dagger

Grimsweeper wrote:Can you imagine the hammering if we played a top premier league side?

I could easily be 10-0.
West Ham it is then ;)
speedy

Don't know why but I've got a feeling it will be Everton home or away. Failing that probably a shit draw away to a league 2 club.
dagger4eva

God knows what on earth they would do to us but my dream tie would be away at the Emirates
SUSSEX DAGGER

dagger4eva wrote:God knows what on earth they would do to us but my dream tie would be away at the Emirates
Myself and Simmo were having a pint after the Morecambe game last week and he reckons that D4E is the tie that would bring in the most money as their season tickets include the 3rd round home tie at £65 per head.

Question is would the loyal Daggers be able to afford Arsenal Away.

Anyhow it ain't going to happen as we are as good as out, that team yesterday will not let us off the hook a second time . As soon as they mix it at their place we will bottle it

Tonight's draw is what Jim Bowen use to say ' let's take a look at what you could have won, Super , great , fantastic '
steeevooo

I'm hoping that we get drawn against Wycombe at home - that way I won't be gutted when we lose the replay.
admin
Site Admin

Tonight's FA cup draw reminds me of an old episode of bullseye (Look what you could of won)

Hypothetically I'd like either Palace or Forest away. For what its worth though I won't even watch the draw
The Romford Dagger

admin wrote:Tonight's FA cup draw reminds me of an old episode of bullseye (Look what you could of won)

Hypothetically I'd like either Palace or Forest away. For what its worth though I won't even watch the draw
Forest is a fantastic away day
admin
Site Admin

The Romford Dagger wrote:
admin wrote:Tonight's FA cup draw reminds me of an old episode of bullseye (Look what you could of won)

Forest is a fantastic away day
So I've heard hence why I fancy it
ARNU

Liverpool at Anfield should do the trick.

Question......

If we draw Man Utd at home would we play it at home or would we switch it to Old Trafford to get the gate receipts ? Can we still do that surely it would be better losing in front of 75000 mancs than 6000 at our place.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
Alan

You can now only do that on safety grounds.
mickeyblue

id like spurs or united away but we prob get salford at home. either way we out
but we finished 9th!