Wimbledon (A) Hit n Miss - Beatable
Plymouth (H) Top of the league high fliers

Morecambe (A) Hit n Miss but very tough
Crawley (A) Resurgent
Bristol Rovers (H) Beatable
Cambridge (H) Beatable
Stevenage (A) Beatable

Max 24 points available.

Realistically, I think we need to AT LEAST be on the 20 point mark come Jan-1st.
Even just mere 11 points (3 wins & 2 draws?) from those games seems a big ask right now but SURELY do-able.

Any less than this and we would almost certainly be doomed - barring a recovery of Hartlepool-esque proportions from last season.
The Romford Dagger

dagger4eva wrote:After tomorrow, our fixture list until the turn of the year is as follows;

Oxford (H) Form side
Crawley (A) Resurgent
Cambridge (H) Beatable
Stevenage (A) Beatable

Max 24 points available.

Realistically, I think we need to AT LEAST be on the 20 point mark come Jan-1st.
Even just mere 11 points (3 wins & 2 draws?) from those games seems a big ask right now but SURELY do-able.

Any less than this and we would almost certainly be doomed - barring a recovery of Hartlepool-esque proportions from last season.
Draw morecambe, Crawley and stevenage (maybe) and beat cambridge

I dont think we'd be 'doomed' as other teams will have a poor run as well. However the bottom 3/4 will (including us) get cut adrift until the inevitable Team in the second half declines and joins The scrap
daggersjeff

The Romford Dagger wrote:
dagger4eva wrote:After tomorrow, our fixture list until the turn of the year is as follows;

Oxford (H) Form side
Crawley (A) Resurgent
Cambridge (H) Beatable
Stevenage (A) Beatable

Max 24 points available.

Draw morecambe, Crawley and stevenage (maybe) and beat cambridge

I dont think we'd be 'doomed' as other teams will have a poor run as well. However the bottom 3/4 will (including us) get cut adrift until the inevitable Team in the second half declines and joins The scrap
Bottom 5 are already FIVE points adrift.... I think it will be 2 from these five that will go...

ah well it was good while it lasted................
Lcbdagger

I agree... won't be dead and buried but it does appear the bottom three or four will end up some way behind the other twenty teams come May. We will certainly be in amongst that unless there is a huge month in December
Mike the Dagger

Lcbdagger wrote:I agree... won't be dead and buried but it does appear the bottom three or four will end up some way behind the other twenty teams come May. We will certainly be in amongst that unless there is a huge month in December
Last December we failed to score (in fact we pretty much failed to shoot). If that happens this time....
dagger4eva

We now need a mere 11 points from 21 JUST to achieve my spectacularly underwhelming minimum target by the turn of the year.

I think we can almost certainly write off the Plymouth game so tomorrow becomes enormous IMO.
Paul from Barking

We're going down - this is our year to return to the Conference
dagger4eva

Lost 2
Drawn 1
Won 1

7 points needed from the next 12 just to achieve the pittance of my 20 point target.
Paul from Barking

Normal service has been resumed, I see.
dagger4eva

Lost 3
Drawn 1
Won 1

7 needed from 9 JUST to achieve a ridiculously pitiful 20 points.

13 points from 63 available - its almost daylight robbery that the stooges can continue taking a wage from the club!
The Romford Dagger

dagger4eva wrote:Lost 3
Drawn 1
Won 1

7 needed from 9 JUST to achieve a ridiculously pitiful 20 points.

13 points from 63 available - its almost daylight robbery that the stooges can continue taking a wage from the club!

Sh1tting hell!!

13/63 Is disgraceful really. Even poor Sussex has realised this is outrageous.

It was only when you put it like '13 off 63' that I realised just how sh1t it actually is.

And yet there's two more teams doing worse. For now.

BURNETT OUT
THOMMO SACK HIM OR GO AS WELL
dagger4eva

Oxford (H) Form side LOST
Wimbledon (A) Hit n Miss - Beatable WON
Plymouth (H) Top of the league high fliers DREW

Morecambe (A) Hit n Miss but very tough LOST
Crawley (A) Resurgent LOST
Bristol Rovers (H) Beatable LOST
Cambridge (H) Beatable
Stevenage (A) Beatable

Max 24 points available.

And so we finish the year the 7 points from 2 games to hit my personal minimum requirement target. If we could just employ David Blaine, Paul Daniels and Harry Houdini we may still have chance of reaching it! :lol: