Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Mick

Diggerthedog

Mick wrote:.
Hahahaha. I'm done.
admin
Site Admin

I can have a go.

I'd like to start by apologising for ever crictising the players. It must be horrible working for manager like that. My management at work is joke and makes me feel like giving up and not feeling interested. So if I crictised them for doing the same thing, that would make me a hypocrite.

The club is at a real low point, so much so, I fear for the future of the club. The crowds are decreasing, the atmosphere was poor, and there I was a couple of years keep posting about doing things to improve the atmosphere, I'd be grateful for the atmosphere of a couple of years ago now, the ground is flat. Love Burnett, hate Burnett, indifferent to Burnett, surely it's time for a change now. The crowds and atmosphere would dramatically improve and the performances litterally can't get any worse. I don't see any other alternative
mickeyblue

admin wrote:I can have a go.

I'd like to start by apologising for ever crictising the players. It must be horrible working for manager like that. My management at work is joke and makes me feel like giving up and not feeling interested. So if I crictised them for doing the same thing, that would make me a hypocrite.

The club is at a real low point, so much so, I fear for the future of the club. The crowds are decreasing, the atmosphere was poor, and there I was a couple of years keep posting about doing things to improve the atmosphere, I'd be grateful for the atmosphere of a couple of years ago now, the ground is flat. Love Burnett, hate Burnett, indifferent to Burnett, surely it's time for a change now. The crowds and atmosphere would dramatically improve and the performances litterally can't get any worse. I don't see any other alternative
pretty much this.
but we finished 9th!
Grimsweeper

It really is that simple.
dagger4eva

Wayne wasnt lost for words...

https://audioboom.com/boos/3802904-reac ... -dag_redfc

Yes, the same wayne burnett who only a couple of weeks ago said he never dug out his players has yes, you guessed it ......
shoreyda2nd

Ok so you train for a few days preparing for this game, making sure that everyone knows their jobs, and then after 20 seconds Joe Widdowson slices a clearance whilst under no pressure and it turns out to be the best through-ball we've played all season. 1 down in less than half a minute.

Tonight we lost not due to tactics, but piss-poor individual performances. The players deserved plenty of abuse tonight.
bloke down the pub

You only have to lisson to his voice, the mans not a winner.Some managers can turn cart horses into Derby winners .He would suck the confidence out of most players.To be a manager you have to be good at man management.