I see old.....

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
bearaab

ARNU wrote:Nice to get the armchair supporters views on it Bearaab.
Stopped reading at that point.
bearaab

ARNU wrote:
Daggers No 2 Fan wrote: I'd prefer an armchair fan to one who has turned his back on his previous club like you did.
No I didn't.I still watch West Ham occasionally,I just cant justify £60 a time anymore to watch...you guessed it...Hoofball.Anyway are you telling me you never supported anyone else but Dagenham??? And your above statement about preferring an armchair fan over one that pays to see us home and away is bollocks and you know it.You can disagree all you want with me but even you know what you just said is ridiculous.You'd prefer the opinion of someone who never bothers going spouting off rather than me who at least goes rain or shine.I'd rather argue to the death with the likes of Adrian or Lee Wilson at least they're there what ever shite is being dished up.
Just read this one. Liked it a lot. So how do you know I don't go to games?... Oh....you don't.....and your full of bullshit?..... Ooooohhhhj. Glad we cleared that up.
ARNU

Well unless you are a liar Bearaab (antagonistic and a bit pathetic at times yes, but even I don't think you are a liar) you have said on here on a few occasions that you don't go that often.From what you've said you probably aren't a fully fledged armchair supporter,bet you aint going tonight though.Go on tell me you are.
As for me being full of bullshit...NO...talk a bit of bollocks maybe,and you'dknow all about that but not a bullshitter. ! Bullshit implies Im making it up or lying,point out where you think I've ever done that.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
bearaab

I'm in the RAF and I am posted in Norfolk. I go to every home game when i'm home which so far this season is 3 and I go to any local away games, such as Peterborough a few weeks back. Been to quite a few ESC games in my time and I would be going tonight if I were home as East Thurrock are my local team.

As for the bullshit, you constantly spout it. As for me being pathetic, I think you need to take a good look in the mirror before you start saying things like that about other people. The reason you started this thread, which is to slag off someone who did so much for our club, is pathetic.

To be faor, i'm pathetic to even bother replying...
ARNU

bearaab wrote:I'm in the RAF and I am posted in Norfolk. I go to every home game when i'm home which so far this season is 3 and I go to any local away games, such as Peterborough a few weeks back. Been to quite a few ESC games in my time and I would be going tonight if I were home as East Thurrock are my local team.

As for the bullshit, you constantly spout it. As for me being pathetic, I think you need to take a good look in the mirror before you start saying things like that about other people. The reason you started this thread, which is to slag off someone who did so much for our club, is pathetic.

So you haven't addressed my question re Bullshit.You are accusing me of making stuff up/lying.That would be bullshit.You haven't given me any examples of my talking it...cos you cant.Just being your usual antagonistic self it seems.

Making up your in the RAF sounds more like bullshit...you have to be intelligent to get in there so that rules you out straight away.I bet you watch from the ground from the same armchair you watch Dagenham from LOL!
Daggers No 2 Fan

ARNU wrote:
bearaab wrote:I'm in the RAF and I am posted in Norfolk. I go to every home game when i'm home which so far this season is 3 and I go to any local away games, such as Peterborough a few weeks back. Been to quite a few ESC games in my time and I would be going tonight if I were home as East Thurrock are my local team.

So you haven't addressed my question re Bullshit.You are accusing me of making stuff up/lying.That would be bullshit.You haven't given me any examples of my talking it...cos you cant.Just being your usual antagonistic self it seems.

Making up your in the RAF sounds more like bullshit...you have to be intelligent to get in there so that rules you out straight away.I bet you watch from the ground from the same armchair you watch Dagenham from LOL!
Wow, you are a bit of a moron aren't you.
Bullshit doesn't just mean making stuff up or lying. It can also mean spouting rubbish or nonsense, something that you do almost endlessly.

You also seem to be a bit of a bully too. Starting threads to have a dig at people that aren't likely to read it and bringing up posters from the old forum that haven't bothered with this one (and you appear to doing your best to justify them doing that). And woe betide anyone that expresses a differing opinion to you.
davei

Arnu, what you fail to take into consideration is the fact when JS was going through his darkest hours with this club, we had no money. That being the case, the board were not in a position to let him go and pay him off, rather wait until one of two things happened, 1) his contract expired and thus they would not renew 2) He got another offer. And by being in that position, they (the club) had to let the chips fall where they may.

The fact you harp on about "he left us at a time when it suited him"is probably correct and who wouldn't, anyone with the slightest sense knew the writing was on the wall. I have no doubt, if the club had money, JS would have been gone when it suited the club, not JS, and most likely around December/January time as well, and that would have been ugly for whom. It's the same for everyone in a conflict, get to them before they get to you.

As for his comments about being a Dagger forever, I think he has done more than enough to prove that he was and most likely still is a Dagger Forever. He is just currently plying his trade elsewhere at the moment. I have no doubt, at some time, you will see him back in the stands cheering for D & R.

Lighten up a bit and stop living in the past, it's over.............
bearaab

Daggers No 2 Fan wrote:
ARNU wrote:

Bullshit doesn't just mean making stuff up or lying. It can also mean spouting rubbish or nonsense, something that you do almost endlessly.

You also seem to be a bit of a bully too. Starting threads to have a dig at people that aren't likely to read it and bringing up posters from the old forum that haven't bothered with this one (and you appear to doing your best to justify them doing that). And woe betide anyone that expresses a differing opinion to you.
Game, set and match.
ARNU

Daggers No 2 Fan wrote:
ARNU wrote:

So I think still was a bit of a judas.No need for you to go all lairy on a forum mate,brave though that is,what are you family or something?Seems to me you and Bearaab are ganging up on me if anything.You keyboard warriors scare me to death especially the ones in the SAS or whatever made up gang your in.
ARNU

davei wrote:Arnu, what you fail to take into consideration is the fact when JS was going through his darkest hours with this club, we had no money. That being the case, the board were not in a position to let him go and pay him off, rather wait until one of two things happened, 1) his contract expired and thus they would not renew 2) He got another offer. And by being in that position, they (the club) had to let the chips fall where they may.

The fact you harp on about "he left us at a time when it suited him"is probably correct and who wouldn't, anyone with the slightest sense knew the writing was on the wall. I have no doubt, if the club had money, JS would have been gone when it suited the club, not JS, and most likely around December/January time as well, and that would have been ugly for whom. It's the same for everyone in a conflict, get to them before they get to you.

As for his comments about being a Dagger forever, I think he has done more than enough to prove that he was and most likely still is a Dagger Forever. He is just currently plying his trade elsewhere at the moment. I have no doubt, at some time, you will see him back in the stands cheering for D & R.

Lighten up a bit and stop living in the past, it's over.............
Im over it Dave,the thread was about Luton really but I reserve the right to have a little dig at ol Judas occasionally.When Ive got something else to moan about I'll move on to that instead.This seasons going so well we haven't even got any crap players to dig out.What am I supposed to do ? Nobody posts for 3 days at a time,who else will liven the place up ? The forum Kray twins and me arguing is the only thing going on at the moment,wheres Adrian when you need him ?

Anyone going Oxford ?
davei

Arnu wrote "Nobody posts for 3 days at a time,who else will liven the place up ? The forum Kray twins and me arguing is the only thing going on at the moment,wheres Adrian when you need him ?"

Good point. And for someone who supposedly was "riding into the sunset" Vindelot sure hasn't moved very far from the old forum has he. Mind you, he likes hanging on to things that are dying...........
Daggers No 2 Fan

ARNU wrote:
Daggers No 2 Fan wrote: Wow, you are a bit of a moron aren't you.

So I think still was a bit of a judas.No need for you to go all lairy on a forum mate,brave though that is,what are you family or something?Seems to me you and Bearaab are ganging up on me if anything.You keyboard warriors scare me to death especially the ones in the SAS or whatever made up gang your in.
I see you don't dispute my statement about you being a moron.
I can't say I'm surprised about you trotting out te keyboard warrior thing - I remember you doing that on the old forum whenever you got picked out for what you are - an obviously nasty piece of work that gets his kicks from picking on people, getting all offended when you've managed to misread something and then accusing others of lying, and so on.

Have you considered that maybe this forum is so quiet because you post on it so much and have put others off from reading your tired old bullshit?
ARNU

Daggers No 2 Fan wrote:
ARNU wrote:
Daggers No 2 Fan wrote: Wow, you are a bit of a moron aren't you.

I see you don't dispute my statement about you being a moron.
I can't say I'm surprised about you trotting out te keyboard warrior thing - I remember you doing that on the old forum whenever you got picked out for what you are - an obviously nasty piece of work that gets his kicks from picking on people, getting all offended when you've managed to misread something and then accusing others of lying, and so on.

Have you considered that maybe this forum is so quiet because you post on it so much and have put others off from reading your tired old bullshit?
I haven't picked on anyone,or name called,just had a dig at John Still,who was more than happy to tell our supporters on an away trip last year "To not bother coming".You are the one gobbing off and name calling.If you can really get that upset over an opinion of a past manager to the extent that you have to name call on a forum then the problem is clearly yours.My opinion on the subject hasn't been changed at all by anything you've said,neither will it be.
Daggers No 2 Fan

The really sad thing is that I actually think you genuinely don't think you've done the things you have in this thread.

You have accused someone of lying about their occupation. You have called someone pathetic. You have called someone an armchair fan in an obvious attempt to be insulting.

But you just aren't man enough to admit it, even when it's there for anyone to see.

You also clearly don't understand that the responses aren't anything to do with a former manager. They're reactions to you being rude, insulting and acting like a child.
You clearly also can't cope with this being pointed out to you and hide behind the same childish remarks you've used in the past, ignorant of the fact that those remarks tend to apply more to you than those you aim them at.

I pity you, and anyone who has to suffer you on a daily basis in person.
ARNU

Even Bearaab can tell the difference between name calling and poking a bit of fun,without you having to stick up for him.Study the whole thread and see who cast the first insults.I might retaliate if your that rude and even then Im polite.You've been pretty personal thru out,just like you were in the Drunk driving thread a while back. I reckon you should just ignore me,maybe start a thread of your own,liven the place up a bit without my help. Probably wouldn't hurt you to attend a game now and again to get a feel for the subject matter. :lol:
Last edited by ARNU on Tue Dec 10, 2013 2:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.