Basildon United

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
DaggerJoel11

Essex Senior Cup action tomorrow night, as Daggers contest Basildon United. Only A few first teamers will feature, but I'm expecting at least a 4-0 rout nonetheless. Makes a welcome break from the league I suppose.
''Dagenham & Redbridge look a very different side to about ten or fifteen minutes ago when they were on the back foot, and here's Benson...BRILLIANT!''
The Romford Dagger

Daggers 1 - 3 Basildon
IanC

Will there be anymore protests tomorrow cos my ribs are aching,after yesterday's efforts I havnt laughed so much like that in ages,me and wally were wetting ourselves!
ARNU

Might be worth putting the whole 1st team out to remind them what a win is like.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
ARNU

ARNU wrote:Might be worth putting the whole 1st team out to remind them what a win is like.
12-0 Daggers.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
Kevin

DaggerJoel11 wrote:...I'm expecting at least a 4-0 rout nonetheless.
Have a bit more confidence in them Joel, reckon we won't let Basildon score as many as 4 :D
OBD

A 2-1 win and some decent experience for the kids
@OfficialBigDave
Diggerthedog

IanC wrote:Will there be anymore protests tomorrow cos my ribs are aching,after yesterday's efforts I havnt laughed so much like that in ages,me and wally were wetting ourselves!
I saw you feekers chuckling away haha
mickeyblue

tbh the a4 paper with burnett out was cringeworthy at best. why not just do all large letters and stand in order, it would of looked better than just holding up 10 sheets of white paper as thats all we could see from sieve.

going tomorrow and just hoping its not our 1st team showing up.

want to see raymond doidge given a shot.
but we finished 9th!
Richie

Diggerthedog wrote:
IanC wrote:Will there be anymore protests tomorrow cos my ribs are aching,after yesterday's efforts I havnt laughed so much like that in ages,me and wally were wetting ourselves!
I saw you feekers chuckling away haha
Seemed like a few were taking it in turns to ease the pain in their aching arms. Brightened my mood!
DaggerJoel11

My match preview for the game can be accessed at http://dagnificent.weebly.com/match-preview.html. Please take a look if you can, much appreciated as is feedback.
''Dagenham & Redbridge look a very different side to about ten or fifteen minutes ago when they were on the back foot, and here's Benson...BRILLIANT!''
The Romford Dagger

DaggerJoel11 wrote:My match preview for the game can be accessed at http://dagnificent.weebly.com/match-preview.html. Please take a look if you can, much appreciated as is feedback.
Good stuff lad.

Although I was abit confused with the talk about the morecambe coach arriving at 1:30 when the article is about the Basildon game
OBD

DaggerJoel11 wrote:My match preview for the game can be accessed at http://dagnificent.weebly.com/match-preview.html. Please take a look if you can, much appreciated as is feedback.
Thanks for that Joel, a well researched piece!
@OfficialBigDave
Pondfield Dagger

everyone going tonight? I'll be there, only £6 and sitting down too...no terrace open tonight...
Mike the Dagger

Bit of wishful thinking in the official site preview at http://www.daggers.co.uk/news/article/d ... 81467.aspx
D&R Ofiicial site wrote: Dagenham and Redbridge
L2: Dagenham and Redbridge 2-2 Luton Town
L2: Accrington 3-1 Dagenham and Redbridge 1
L2: York 2-2 Dagenham and Redbridge
L2: Dagenham and Redbridge 0-1 Hartlepool
L2: Yeovil 2-2 Dagenham and Redbridge
Does anyone remember who scored the two goals against Luton?