Daggers Consolidating Bottom Spot

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
dave seagull

Lawless undoes the Clueless!
Lcbdagger

Better off when we don't play!
Richie

Am far more hopeful after that today than I was beforehand. Labadie and Dunne certainly improved the middle and it was fine margins that cost us today.
ARNU

I thought we did ok.Cant say the players weren't trying.Remember CMS is on 9 grand a week to be a sub.As for the protest...which is their right.... I think id have had more respect for it had it started at nil-nil.Whilst I saved my remarks on it for here it has to be said that a fair few people around me in the sieve thought it was out of order.

Did anyone see the Burnett out banner over the away dugout ? At least we could read that one.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
Mike the Dagger

One shot on target again.
The Romford Dagger

ARNU wrote:I thought we did ok.Cant say the players weren't trying.Remember CMS is on 9 grand a week to be a sub.As for the protest...which is their right.... I think id have had more respect for it had it started at nil-nil.Whilst I saved my remarks on it for here it has to be said that a fair few people around me in the sieve thought it was out of order.

Did anyone see the Burnett out banner over the away dugout ? At least we could read that one.
I think that whilst the gamr is on we should support the team. However as soon as the whistle went I was straight round to join those congregated in the corner
redboy

Midfield looked ok but we created FA. Too many long highs balls up to Cureton who was left on his own again. Hemmings / Chambers awful as usual. Defensive lapses costing us goals. Deja vu yet again. Burnett out!
leewilson

The Romford Dagger wrote:
ARNU wrote:I thought we did ok.Cant say the players weren't trying.Remember CMS is on 9 grand a week to be a sub.As for the protest...which is their right.... I think id have had more respect for it had it started at nil-nil.Whilst I saved my remarks on it for here it has to be said that a fair few people around me in the sieve thought it was out of order.

I think that whilst the gamr is on we should support the team. However as soon as the whistle went I was straight round to join those congregated in the corner

Spot on. Can understand reasons for wanting to protest but it should happen after the game. Unity is what is most important at this moment in time. The game was not over at 2-0 with 25 minutes left. Regardless of our form, if that is the mindset, we should all give up now.
Chigwellian

leewilson wrote:
The Romford Dagger wrote:

The game was not over at 2-0 with 25 minutes left.
Sorry Lee, you were watching a different game to me... We could have been playing till next Sunday, and we still wouldn't have changed the tactics of hoofing it up to cureton
stanton101

I don't think we'd have scored if Luton didn't come out for the second half tbh! Idiotic hopeful punts upfield to a midget who was marshalled to such a degree by two huge centre halfs that we may as well have been playing with ten men. It was only a short time ago that Burnett was bemoaning the injury situation and yet now we have enough players he still can't get this team to perform and is totally clueless in decision making. The truth is we just cannot defend FACT. The midfield could sort itself out, the front two could sort themselves out, but the defending is utter shit. And it's not only the first team either, the youth team seem to be getting spanked on a regular basis, it's rife at the club and whoever or whatever is being done is a clueless bunch of ******** idiots. Rant over.
Diggerthedog

One shot on target, you won't win games with the ratio we have with hitting the target.
leewilson

Chigwellian wrote:
leewilson wrote:
The Romford Dagger wrote: I think that whilst the gamr is on we should support the team. However as soon as the whistle went I was straight round to join those congregated in the corner

Sorry Lee, you were watching a different game to me... We could have been playing till next Sunday, and we still wouldn't have changed the tactics of hoofing it up to cureton
I think we all knew in our heart of hearts that we weren't going to get back into it. But with 25 minutes left, stranger things have happened. We're in the shit, we need to stick together.
Lcbdagger

Diggerthedog wrote:One shot on target, you won't win games with the ratio we have with hitting the target.
Not when you concede two a match... can get away with being shot shy when we suddenly become a defensive force to be reckoned with
OBD

leewilson wrote:
Wayne Burnett wrote:They go up the other end and score. It's 2-0 and it's pretty much game over.
Sorry Lee, even the man in the hot seat disagrees with you on that point.

http://www.barkinganddagenhampost.co.uk ... _1_4293307
@OfficialBigDave