The "Dager" returneth.

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Cockney Byrites

My latest Daggers related ramblings!!

Please have a look if you can.

As always it is much appreciated and thanks in advance.

http://wp.me/p6kGbE-5n
Mike the Dagger

Cockney Byrites wrote:A win against a team like them (Luton) with all our old players, playing for them and our most successful manager, managing them would make it somewhat sweeter. It would also lift the confidence. Not just within the team but around the team and the fans.

If we can beat Luton, we then play an Essex Senior Cup game against Basildon, where we can try a few things out and experiment a bit. We then play Morecambe at home in the cup, which off the back of a Luton win seems a lot more winnable. Then Oxford in the JPT doesn’t seem that impossible, Morecambe away if we have just beaten them in the cup holds some promise and then Oxford again after maybe a nice Fa Cup tie at home against a beatable lower ranked team. Win that and by the time we come up against Wimbledon away, we could be in form, winning games, creeping away from relegation and looking forward to a plum tie in the 3rd round of the Fa Cup.
Blimey!

Only four more years to win the Champions League then.
Voice of reason

Good to read something positive
Mike the Dagger

Voice of reason wrote:Good to read something positive
Your reading list is ready http://www.goodreads.com/list/show/5035 ... ng_Fiction
dave seagull

Cockney Byrites......you should take up a living as a writer of Fairy Tales ...I thought it was Jackanory from that load of bollocks I've just read!
Mike the Dagger

Does the actual result mean we aren't going to win the Champions League then?