Prediction v Luton & Redbridge

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
dagger4eva

A tale of current v ex manager both up against it.
If we were to against all the odds win this one, I reckon it'd probably be enough to get Stilly the sack.
If we lose again, we will undoubtedly just trundle on to the next depressing fixture.

But back to this one...

Team changes I'd make:

Notsoworthy & Boucard must be dropped.

Jodi Jones MUST be reinstated from the start (despite the apparent "reasons") and id also like to see Doidge given the nod again, up front with Curo.

If ever a decent Luton side like this were beatable its now, so we have to take the bull by the horns and fly at and into them from the off!

We start sitting deep, passing sideways, defending like we did Saturday and it could be another humiliation.

Prediction: Daggers 2 Luton 2
DaggerJoel11

Speaking to some Luton fans on facebook, they announced failure to beat us will culminate in Still being relieved of his duties.

I agree, a huge re-shuffle is needed - particularly in defence and midfield.

I think, if team below is fielded, we will earn a 1-0 victory.

GK : O'Brien
LB : Widdowson
CB : Pask
CB : Obileye
RB : Hoyte
LW: Hemmings
CM: Raymond
CM: Richards
RW: Jones
ST : Chambers
ST : Cureton

Subs : Cousins, Dikamona, Nosworthy, Sutherland, Mulraney, Doidge, McClure
''Dagenham & Redbridge look a very different side to about ten or fifteen minutes ago when they were on the back foot, and here's Benson...BRILLIANT!''
SUSSEX DAGGER

[quote="DaggerJoel11"]Speaking to some Luton fans on facebook, they announced failure to beat us will culminate in Still being relieved of his duties.

And then the howls for yesteryear will begin , but as my old mum always said you can't boil the same cabbage twice' !
dagger4eva

And then the howls for yesteryear will begin , but as my old mum always said you can't boil the same cabbage twice' !
That's what they said the last time we got Still back...

I personally think Still will retire as soon as he leaves Luton - be it his call or the clubs.
Lcbdagger

Do we seriously have predictions, even given our recent form suggesting not just a Home win but a clean sheet?

***whooooooosh***

Excellent, now back to reality, we couldn't beat these guys last time with Benno sent off and a million shots at goal...we almost contrived to lose the bloody thing!

At best a high scoring draw (2-2), realistically a 2-1 defeat with two headed goals against, one of which almost certainly will be Wilkinson getting up for a corner
The Romford Dagger

1-4 luton

I'll be there
Pondfield Dagger

Dagenham 0 Luton 3

if we go down to 10 men, will John Still protest like mad, like burnet did last season?
durnzo

As a glory hunting, Johnny come lately dagger (I've been to 5 games don't you know!), I'm going to be honest and say I don't know how anyone can predict this league.

I thought Orient looked like leagues above and they've fallen away, the bottom team come to vic road and play much better than the daggers, teams higher up In the league arrive and look 2nd best. Also, players performances vary so much from match to match and team performance from half to half.

Makes it all a lot more exciting than premier league fayre I've almost left behind (off to Sheffield to watch the team I used to love, mainly for the beers and company.)

There's a lot of passionate people on here, who's opinions mean far more than mine, is there any way to translate that passion into the ground? All congregate in one area or something?

Call me a ***** if it's been tried before or whatever, just a thought though.
daggersjeff

2-1 Daggers
Curo and Magnus OG :lol:
DaggerJoel11

daggersjeff wrote:2-1 Daggers
Curo and Magnus OG :lol:
Very unlikely as he now plays on loan at Hartlepool :lol:
''Dagenham & Redbridge look a very different side to about ten or fifteen minutes ago when they were on the back foot, and here's Benson...BRILLIANT!''
Diggerthedog

0-10 to Johnny Still's barmy army.

#burnettout
mickeyblue

There used to be good atmosphere in the sieve
Over the past 3 to 4 seasons have killed that.
Pompey at home and barnet be good still but rest forget it a mouse farts louder than we sing.
but we finished 9th!
stanton101

Heart says 2-1 to us. Head says ******** idiot, so unfortunately it's.....

Daggers 1-3 Luton
Kevin

I think this is a nailed on 3-1 win for us..perhaps with all our goals coming from Chambers - Boucaud+Ferdinand cuddling in the centre-circle to keep warm.

Burnett to then get another couple of contract extensions, complete with full ownership of the bogies currently located all over the gents loos.

Up the Daggers :shock:
A S dagger97

D&R 2-4 Luton

With goals from Chambers and JC giving us a 2-1 lead at HT
"Starting over can be challenging, but also it can be a great opportunity to do things differently"

Or in Dagenhams case, Terribly!