Views of the fans

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
RayleighDagger1986

Does anyone have Steve Thompson's e-mail address. I would like to send him a strongly worded e-mail regarding WB following today's latest defeat.
RayleighDagger1986

Interesting
dagger4eva

If u email info@daggers.co.uk im 99.9% sure it will go through to Steve
mickeyblue

http://www.daggers.co.uk/club/club-directory/

click on link of persons name
but we finished 9th!
SUSSEX DAGGER

Don't bother , nobody will listen you will get the sane Old.

Then again what do you expect him to say, me players are gutless and Me Manager looks a broken man.

Perhaps I am being to sympathetic but my heart went out to him today .as he walked to the tunnel he looked a broken man.

All I know is those he entrusted the shirt of my Team to today betrayed him , the supporters and all those heroes of yester year who would have given blood for the cause.

We have at least half a dozen who would not give you the steam of their piss let alone blood or sweat.

So I would like to tell Steve Thompson that my heart is broken tonight and I am hurting.

No I dont blame the Manager ,I fully blame the Players who today showed total disrespect to the Shirt of Dagenham and Redbridge FC.

I hear the howls now ,The Manager picks the Players and the team,but at the end of the day the total lack of effort shown in so many quarters today was down to the Players and nobody else.
RayleighDagger1986

I have sent a very long disjointed e-mail. I suppose the more other fans do then the more it becomes obvious to him and the board just how much we care. Not expecting anything to happen though but at least I feel all the better for it.
PaulHornchurch

As some of you know, I'm now involved with a National League side, so haven't attended for last six weeks. But I've been seeing things that wouldn't be tolerated at this level.

Turning up at 2pm for Wycombe away, travelling on the day to Carlisle and wondering why you run out of steam on 70 mins, a photo today of a empty dressing room less than 2 hours before kick off.

'Fail to prepare, Prepare to fail'.
redboy

It's ok to blame the players, but who signed them? who put them in the team? The same clown that leaves JJ on the bench, the same person that thinks that Kane Ferdinand deserves to play every minute of every game, the same fool that plays a dwarf on his own up front every week, the same bloke that thinks Boucard is captain material, the same twat that thinks that you can play Hemmings and Chambers in the same team. The buck stops with the manager. If he isn't doing his job, the board need to sack him. He clearly hasn't the balls to resign.
TheLion

I have no time for the manager, but would you resign a guaranteed £80,000 or so a year job, with no other source of income if you had to support your family?

Get real. It was Thommo and the other clowns that gave him the job!
RayleighDagger1986

Why didn't the club offer a rolling 12 month contract at the very least.
If I recall Garry Hill walked, kept reputation in tact and has had work since.....