Prediction v Accrington Stanley

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
stanton101

Well we threw away another lead against York, but by all accounts we played well and for most of the match we were by far the better side. Hopefully we'll have a few players back this week to face an Accrington side whose early season form has somewhat dipped as of late. Will we get anything from our long trek up North, I think we will. What say you?

Accrington 1-3 Daggers
JC
Hemmings
Pask

Att. 1,672 (90)
DaggerJoel11

Coleman wants revenge badly, not only for the April rout but the smash-n-grab at their place. Therefore, opportunities will present themselves:

Accy 0-2 Dagenham

Cureton x2
''Dagenham & Redbridge look a very different side to about ten or fifteen minutes ago when they were on the back foot, and here's Benson...BRILLIANT!''
A S dagger97

Looking at our form (l-d-l-d-l-d-l-d )it doesent look like we'll get anything but, As we have been given two away matches in a row against teams who are in bad form, This is an opportunity to go two unbeaten.

0-2
JC
McClure
"Starting over can be challenging, but also it can be a great opportunity to do things differently"

Or in Dagenhams case, Terribly!
Kevin

I think we'll be buoyant on the back of our unbeaten run of game.

Therefore, I reckon we'll be nailed on for Accy 0 Daggers 5..followed by contract extensions all round :)
OBD

This is a guaranteed win. Accrington never beat us.

0-3
Hemmings
McClure x2
@OfficialBigDave
SUSSEX DAGGER

Some big calls to be made.

Who starts in goal, bearing in mind for the second away game running the Goalkeeper appears to the opinion of many to have done better with both equalusing goal.For what its worth i would stick with Liam O,Brien as we dont want to shatter the confidence he was showing. Also his kicking gets us down the pitch quicker.

Dont know if Ayo is anywhere ready if he was exchanging him for Nosworth is the only change i would make in the defence.

The midfield was far far better on Tuesday Sutherland got up and down the pitch and looks he is going to be a usefull recruit. The only change i would make there is perhaps Labadie for Ferdinand.

Cureton picks himself as the lone Striker as is the norm and as i think we will need to get a couple to get anything out the game he still looks the most likely out the lot.
Voice of reason

Sky Sports say Stanley have an injury crisis among their defenders
Makes a change for an opponent to have an injury crisis this season
dave seagull

3-1 defeat for us and
Cureton to score ours.
speedy

SUSSEX DAGGER wrote:Some big calls to be made.

Who starts in goal, bearing in mind for the second away game running the Goalkeeper appears to the opinion of many to have done better with both equalusing goal.For what its worth i would stick with Liam O,Brien as we dont want to shatter the confidence he was showing. Also his kicking gets us down the pitch quicker.

Dont know if Ayo is anywhere ready if he was exchanging him for Nosworth is the only change i would make in the defence.

The midfield was far far better on Tuesday Sutherland got up and down the pitch and looks he is going to be a usefull recruit. The only change i would make there is perhaps Labadie for Ferdinand.

Cureton picks himself as the lone Striker as is the norm and as i think we will need to get a couple to get anything out the game he still looks the most likely out the lot.
Don't forget Sussex, O'Brien went off with a shoulder injury at York and Cureton didn't look to comfortable either. Agree with you about Labadie, he showed more passion in his ten minute cameo than Ferdinand did all game at York.
dave seagull

Predicted right result but wrong scorer for us. Should have had a bet on it, won a few quid and been the only happy dagger tonight.....or maybe not. Of course Burnett and the rest still get their dough no matter what. If they were on performance related pay, they'd all been declared bankrupt by now!