JPT stand up for Daggers

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Daggertilidie

Its very clear by now that life over our wonderful club is at an all time low. With falling crowds no atmosphere and pathetic displays on and off the field. A manager thats abusive and tactical awareness is none. Im talking in the 25 years o have supported the club i have never known such bullshit and lack of desire. Any fans wish to join me outside the ground during the JPT match against Oxford for a civil and mature protest are welcome.
Daggertilidie

Fed up hearing about budgets etc etc Im fully aware of our tight budget but we have a squad of players that can win games if managed correctly. Look at Accrington ,Motcombe. No excuses our home form is in the region of four wins in over a year joke
admin
Site Admin

Really good idea but the fans aren't united. Some fans still like and some have different ways of going about it. You need at least 100 fans to get this going properly and I don't think we'll get that. Also I'm quietly optimistic about the JPT and I think the tournament could prove vital to us. If we have a decent run in that it might make our name heard and bring some excitement back into the club
OBD

I'll be in the ground watching the game (provided I can make it).

But fair play if you wanna make a stand and best of luck with it.
@OfficialBigDave
Diggerthedog

I'm in!
stanton101

I'll do it up until around 7.30 then I'm off inside to support the team.
DaggerJoel11

I think the thread title should be amended from 'JPT Stand up for Daggers' to 'JPT, Stand up for Daggers!' They need our support at the moment, a protest will be ineffective and unnecessary because it will achieve absolutely nothing. Also, it will only be sufficient if 300+ people protest outside.
''Dagenham & Redbridge look a very different side to about ten or fifteen minutes ago when they were on the back foot, and here's Benson...BRILLIANT!''
RayleighDagger1986

I may join you. I saw to fellas in the bury road end Saturday wearing black t-shirts with "Burnett out". We have to be more vocal in letting the board know of our feelings
dagger4eva

The better thing to do would be either enter or leave the ground en masse at around the 25th minute (koko's current win%)

Get 2-300 doing that n there may be a bit of impact
IanC

Think i'll pass
Daggertilidie

We could however just keep turning up every match hearing a pin drop coz no noise. Watching bad performances week in week out relying on the odd result away from home to get Burnett out of jail. And then come end of the season religated and half of the fans stop coming players leave Manager goes anyway. We can then say ****** it should have done something about it... Fans remain players managers move on. Its our club and its going one way.From a true fan watching it breaks my heart.
ARNU

Might stand outside just to watch the 3 of you protesting,always healthy to have a good laugh before the game :lol:
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
mickeyblue

arnu prob right but i bet there only about 10% of fans who are happy with this current management setup.

wont be seeing me spend any more hard earned money to attend, i got a season ticket so bit ****** there tho. if no seaon ticket id very much doubt id be rushing home from work to make that crap
but we finished 9th!
bloke down the pub

ARNU wrote:Might stand outside just to watch the 3 of you protesting,always healthy to have a good laugh before the game :lol:

Your a NOB mate. Reply what you like but your still a NOB.
bearaab

He's far less of a knob than you mate.