Cousins Obrien oh and Yusuff.

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
ARNU

I will be honest I thought O'Brian was a calamity last season and dropped quite a few games later than he should have been.Cousins came in and I thought he was pretty faultless.Im not sure why he was then suddenly dropped or what he did to upset Wayne. However O'Brien has come back in and taken that chance well.Both keepers are more than worthy 1st choicers as far as Im concerned.If I were the one left out Id want to leave and get a job elsewhere as Im sure they'd both get starts elsewhere and higher up the league than us.How will WB keep them both happy now ??

Yusuff.....Did he do anything wrong yesterday ? Im told by my son and his mates who went to the game that he didnt appear to be doing badly.Being subbed as the sub is probably the most undermining thing a manager can do to a player unless its because someone has been sent off or the Keeper has been killed and you need the sub keeper on or something.I feel sorry for the lad and I also wonder how burnett thinks this action will ever get 100% commitment from him ever again.

Although Ive pinned myself to the WB IN campaign right now I am totally bemused by these 2 recent decisions.I still think he lost the dressing room that day v Wycombe (When we won) and has now gone on and created potentially more dis harmony in the ranks.The other players may well see it my way too.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
shoreyda2nd

Ade wasn't doing badly at all, but it was a tactical change that enabled us to get an extra central midfielder (Sutherland) into the game.
ARNU

shoreyda2nd wrote:Ade wasn't doing badly at all, but it was a tactical change that enabled us to get an extra central midfielder (Sutherland) into the game.
Im sure that's the case Shorey and made perfect sense,I hope he has a good talk with Yusuff about it though.Thats quite an embarrassing situation for a youngster to deal with not least because those that weren't there may well think he was playing like an idiot.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !