Bye Bye Burnett

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Mick

2 nil up then tactically he takes Jones off. Brings Yusuff on...then takes Yusuff off.

Doesn't know what he is doing.

Oh...and taking on some supporters after the game. He's lost it.
SUSSEX DAGGER

hang on Jones got injured ffs.

6 injuries 3 on international duty

Only 15 fit outfield players and the player of the momth makes a horlicks

When your luck is outcits out
dagger4eva

Sure I saw something on Twitter to suggest JJ was injured....

Harsh on Yusuff to bring him back off soon after though!!

Apparantly the 100+ that travelled all the way to Yeovil are part time supporters - dear o dear
admin
Site Admin

Mick wrote:2 nil up then tactically he takes Jones off. Brings Yusuff on...then takes Yusuff off.

Doesn't know what he is doing.

Oh...and taking on some supporters after the game. He's lost it.
Taking on supporters at the end? The supporters that work hard to earn the money to travel all that way and support the team only to get treated with that. It's not like it's the first time he's done it either. In any other profession that would be a sackable offence
Pondfield Dagger

I heard he stopped watching and was through the tunnel, 4 minutes before final whistle..
Chigwellian

I didn't go today, but he had a pop at me a few times last season... If he is up to his old tricks again, then surely the club has to issue a statement and an enquiry as to what went on and why....
Diggerthedog

Regardless of any incident we have one win in 12 league matches, awful just awful.
Sagres

What the hell does he say to the players at half time!!
OBD

dagger4eva wrote: Apparantly the 100+ that travelled all the way to Yeovil are part time supporters - dear o dear
So people on this board don't go to games.

People who go to away games are part time supporters.

Whose a hardcore fan then?
@OfficialBigDave
Lcbdagger

Having a go at the fans once again is not on! If he wasn't expecting some stick, at whatever level after another set of points lost from two goals ahead then 100% in the wrong line of work!

Keep your support Sussex, by all means but you have lost the Forum getting behind you right now... no excuses at all today against a team first half who were poorer than Newport
Simmo

Just to qualify that Wayne didn't have a go at any fans. One guy started shouting so all he did was walk over to the seats and to try to explain his team today - nothing more sinister than that. The guy continued to shout abuse so I told Wayne it wasn't worth trying to explain. And to clarify Jones picked up an injury before the interval.
Chigwellian

Simmo wrote:Just to qualify that Wayne didn't have a go at any fans. One guy started shouting so all he did was walk over to the seats and to try to explain his team today - nothing more sinister than that. The guy continued to shout abuse so I told Wayne it wasn't worth trying to explain. And to clarify Jones picked up an injury before the interval.
That wasn't how stuart smith reported it.... More spin Simmo!
leewilson

Chigwellian wrote:
Simmo wrote:Just to qualify that Wayne didn't have a go at any fans. One guy started shouting so all he did was walk over to the seats and to try to explain his team today - nothing more sinister than that. The guy continued to shout abuse so I told Wayne it wasn't worth trying to explain. And to clarify Jones picked up an injury before the interval.
Stuart Smith was up in the stands broadcasting was he not, since the match had barely just finished. I'm sure Simmo was in a far better position to hear than Stuart.
Diggerthedog

Chigwellian wrote:
Regardless what is he doing going towards an angry supporter? Needs to sort himself out and realise people are bored to tears with his excuses. Cry me a river Wayne.
Chigwellian

leewilson wrote:
Chigwellian wrote:
Stuart Smith was up in the stands broadcasting was he not, since the match had barely just finished. I'm sure Simmo was in a far better position to hear than Stuart.
Correct, he was broadcasting on what he saw... He said players and a board member ... I'm guessing Simmo, had to pull him away from the fan.... I wasn't there, but just commenting on what was said on radio London