Bye Bye Burnett

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
dagger4eva

SUSSEX DAGGER wrote:
ARNU wrote:Having been to a burns unit today D4E (While my son travelled to Yeovil) I can assure you a visit to one yourself would really instill some balance into your life.

Surely You know the score by now .Start season with New team-play shite for a bit-improve-stay up.Go again next season same again.

or watch Yeovil then you know our problems are not so bad.

.... and we still couldnt beat them!
Or on their knees newport for that matter
Diggerthedog

ARNU wrote:Having been to a burns unit today D4E (While my son travelled to Yeovil) I can assure you a visit to one yourself would really instill some balance into your life.

Surely You know the score by now .Start season with New team-play shite for a bit-improve-stay up.Go again next season same again.
Jimmy Saville used to hang around hospitals ummmmmm
SUSSEX DAGGER

Diggerthedog wrote:
SUSSEX DAGGER wrote:

or watch Yeovil then you know our problems are not so bad.
You say that about every team we play but they all manage to beat or draw with us, you need to look closer to home.
Any team with only 14 fit players that does not include a left back or 2 Centre backs is always going to be up against it, but then I am looking at it from a different angle I suppose.
Diggerthedog

Not just today though is it.
Paul from Barking

Diggerthedog wrote: Jimmy Saville used to hang around hospitals ummmmmm
Was he a friend of yours?
Diggerthedog

Paul from Barking wrote:
Diggerthedog wrote: Jimmy Saville used to hang around hospitals ummmmmm
Was he a friend of yours?
Back off or I will call for the clique to return!
Paul from Barking

It's CLICQUE, mon petit
ARNU

Diggerthedog wrote:

You might just avoid hanging around one yourself if I detect sincerity in your apology.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
OBD

You want some? I'll give it to ya...
@OfficialBigDave
Diggerthedog

ARNU wrote:
Diggerthedog wrote:

You might just avoid hanging around one yourself if I detect sincerity in your apology.
Troll just got trolled :lol:
Daggyjack

ARNU wrote:
leewilson wrote:I'm getting rather sick of everything now. It's pathetic from both sides. Wayne has made mistakes granted and said some stupid things at times, but there are people who snipe for the sake of sniping and all it's doing is breeding even more negativity. Even during the second half of last season when things picked up, there were individuals waiting to jump on him when the next defeat arrived. For all the stubborness comments that are aimed towards Wayne, these 'supporters' are just as bad. I bet they actually feel a tinge of disappointment when we win a game because it hurts their 'Wayne out' stance.
I agree totally.
I think people should go and have around the burns unit then come back on here and tell me if they still think that an away draw is the biggest problem in their lives.
I knew that comments was from you Arnu, even before I saw your name...what an absolutely stupid comment...is anybody actually saying what you're inferring?? No, I thought not.
That's 12 points lost from winning positions so far this season already and it's not acceptable.
ARNU

Just think people having excessive rage about this current situation is out of proportion.If its upsets you that much maybe you should take up some other hobby whereby you are guaranteed success instead of following what is always going to be a team flirting with relegation back to the conference.

Daggyjack....Yes maybe my burns unit analogy was also excessive but having been and seen one just yesterday where a good friends child is now suffering with incredible burns I for one totally realise whats important in life right now and it really aint away draws in league 2.And in light of this Digger the dog you will understand my failure to find your previous comment funny in any way.You would do well to apologise while the option remains open to you.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
Auntie Merge

I'm reading that Burnett went down the tunnel 4 minutes before the end then came out to answer one of the supporters back?

No matter how bad we have played I don't ever remember me walking out of a game. I question Burnett's commitment.

BURNETT OUT
Chigwellian

Burnetts got no commitment... He is just here as he needs a job otherwise he would have resigned..

He is just a thug wanting a fight like one of his coaching staff...
InTheKnow

Auntie Merge wrote:I'm reading that Burnett went down the tunnel 4 minutes before the end then came out to answer one of the supporters back?

No matter how bad we have played I don't ever remember me walking out of a game. I question Burnett's commitment.

BURNETT OUT
He must be the fittest manager in the league if he walked out with 4 minutes to go and still "confronted" a fan at the final whistle. Think before you post or do you have a hidden agenda?