Another straw poll

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
speedy

Season Ticket holder since 2000. Home and some away games. Supported the Daggers on and off between 1971 and 2000
OBD

Season ticket holder. Do as many away games as time and money allows.

Our board are luddites.
@OfficialBigDave
matt_drfc

mickeyblue wrote:3 generations?

father and son mate.

i bring my kids aswell but only as punishment.
I know :lol: check out his previous post.
Richie

Season ticket holder. Probably do 10 away matches a year on average
Masked Man

On and off since 92-93. Regular (season ticket holder) from 2002-1014/15.

Stopped going this season. A mess up made me miss the ST deadline (and the second one) so decided not to put myself through the misery and have a few months off. I'll be back at Xmas to see if things have improved, and if not will spend the rest of the season decorating my flat!!
Phippo

Season ticket holder. Wondering how the "senior person" is aware of his information? Maybe he/she could pull a few strings and let the fans know relevant news on the official site before some of the "non attendees" who don't go to matches reveal stuff on here! :D
davei

Supporter since 1955,. Left the UK in 1975, last game attended at Victoria Rd. was April 1984 (stood in the sieve when it didn't leak). Supporter in spirit these days. Did sign poll.
Paul from Barking

Been a supporter all my life. Used to enjoy coming down from time to time from where I now live (The Midlands) but my pleasure was muted somewhat by Captain Birdseye, Mascara Man and a whole host of other "unpleasant" people - with the biggest offender being Nelson who really just wanted to be kissed.... The long and short of it is that opinions are like arseholes - we all have one. Generally speaking, I support the club no matter what it decides. However, sadly, I think we are on our way down this season. This is our 9th season in the Football League and I think it's likely to be our last for a fair amount of time. We are destined to be a mid-table Conference Club. It's what the attendances will support. So enjoy this season
bloke down the pub

Have Not been for some time . Lost interest after WB took the manager's job. D&R are still my club, we come back when he is gone.Was not a season ticket holder ,paid full price [Stands] every home game plus £20 in the bar and food. I came with 3 mates ,we now do other things.