Save Dagenham & Redbridge Football Club

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
steeevooo

Chaps,

I appreciate that the outcome of this will be absolute naff all, but I've created a petition which details the grievances that I (and I believe many others) have with the club that the Daggers have become, including both on and off field issues, to be addressed to both Mr. Bennett and the Daggers Board. This can be found here: https://www.change.org/p/dave-bennett-d ... tball-club

Please have a read, and if you agree then add a signature. Please also forward the link onto other Daggers fans - let's show them that it's not just a small handful of fans that are discontented!
Diggerthedog

Signed
The Romford Dagger

Signed
dagger4eva

Nice idea, I've signed and I agree completely with the sentiment you laid out however, I feel the ending of the wording is a little vague.

Asking they make the changes required to restore the club doesnt really request they do anything specific.

Worth a try neverthe less I suppose
mickeyblue

Signed
Need 100 aparantly tho
Has this been mailed to club
but we finished 9th!
Auntie Merge

Signed and shared on Facebook.

Also tweeted with @post_daggers and @radiostu tagged in.

I also tweeted earlier as per a suggestion elsewhere.
ARNU

You cant call Wayne or his staff a ***** and expect them to just swallow it.(Now they might well be one but theres ways and means)I've seen our own fans behave appallingly towards players and staff,why would the club give a toss about these idiots ?? I wouldn't.I guarantee nobody dishes out a wanker sign without provocation either.

Your letter/petition makes some good points worthy of discussion but I gotta say this is all a bit too dramatic and just seems personal.If I was that upset id just not turn up.What do you want for £8 anyway ?? I cant remember Wayne having a run as terrible as John Stills 1 point in 54 or whatever it was so lets have some perspective.

Your petition comes across as just a rant and if I received it Id just want you to ****** off a bit quicker than you threaten too.The club and manager do have some issues and could do things better in some areas Im sure.This petition wont do anything,mainly because of how its worded.The fair points are made laughable by the unfair ones.

Aint signing sorry.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
dagger4eva

Ah ok apologies then... I must be getting confused with someone else who has likened wayne to be killing the club, hasnt been since xmas last year and wont be returning til he's gone..... hmmmm
Diggerthedog

ARNU wrote:You cant call Wayne or his staff a ***** and expect them to just swallow it.(Now they might well be one but theres ways and means)I've seen our own fans behave appallingly towards players and staff,why would the club give a toss about these idiots ?? I wouldn't.I guarantee nobody dishes out a wanker sign without provocation either.

Your letter/petition makes some good points worthy of discussion but I gotta say this is all a bit too dramatic and just seems personal.If I was that upset id just not turn up.What do you want for £8 anyway ?? I cant remember Wayne having a run as terrible as John Stills 1 point in 54 or whatever it was so lets have some perspective.

Your petition comes across as just a rant and if I received it Id just want you to ****** off a bit quicker than you threaten too.The club and manager do have some issues and could do things better in some areas Im sure.This petition wont do anything,mainly because of how its worded.The fair points are made laughable by the unfair ones.

Aint signing sorry.
I have been called all sorts by clients in various jobs you have to remain professional at all times. Simple really.
ARNU

dagger4eva wrote:Ah ok apologies then... I must be getting confused with someone else who has likened wayne to be killing the club, hasnt been since xmas last year and wont be returning til he's gone..... hmmmm

Not me fella.You are mixing me up with someone else.I have been at every home game since he took over bar 1 cos I was on holiday and although its been shite this year I have every intention of seeing out the rest of the season.We're only 2 defenders and a couple of midfielders away from being half decent.Where have I said any of that above ????
dagger4eva

My bad.. got you confused with someone else apologies.

I get your point, were only maybe 3 players short of a half decent side but I genuinely believe wayne is way out of his depth & it would be best for all parties if he moved on and gave someone else a crack at it
Diggerthedog

dagger4eva wrote:My bad.. got you confused with someone else apologies.

I get your point, were only maybe 3 players short of a half decent side but I genuinely believe wayne is way out of his depth & it would be best for all parties if he moved on and gave someone else a crack at it
Spot on, this was the man who was responsible for signing them in the first place.
ARNU

Diggerthedog wrote:
ARNU wrote:You cant call Wayne or his staff a ***** and expect them to just swallow it.(Now they might well be one but theres ways and means)I've seen our own fans behave appallingly towards players and staff,why would the club give a toss about these idiots ?? I wouldn't.I guarantee nobody dishes out a wanker sign without provocation either.

Aint signing sorry.
I have been called all sorts by clients in various jobs you have to remain professional at all times. Simple really.
You absolutely cannot call someone a c**t (Even if they are one)then whinge like a girl if they call you one back and report them to their superior,that in itself is c**tish.
Chigwellian

Signed and posted on Facebook ....
ARNU

Diggerthedog wrote:
dagger4eva wrote:My bad.. got you confused with someone else apologies.

Spot on, this was the man who was responsible for signing them in the first place.
There will be a time when its best that he went,we are miles away from it right now.Blimey im as fickle as they come but really to say he's out of his depth is unfair.We've finished ok last 2 seasons and will do it again this one too.The club have not helped him by letting the best players go again last season. Who ya gonna get in,dont say paul ince either LOL!!