Justin Hoyte

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Lcbdagger

Didn't see this one coming... Surely a decent move for the club on non contract terms? Especially if Connors was the only option for a few weeks at right back
The Romford Dagger

Lcbdagger wrote:Didn't see this one coming... Surely a decent move for the club on non contract terms? Especially if Connors was the only option for a few weeks at right back
Good pedigree. Weak overall in that area. Good signing on paper
speedy

Bit strange Passley didn't figure at all against Notts County, was he injured or is he the latest to piss Burnett off?
ARNU

The more successful of the brothers,gotta be good hasn't it ??
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
Richie

speedy wrote:Bit strange Passley didn't figure at all against Notts County, was he injured or is he the latest to piss Burnett off?
He's pissed me off at times to be fair
stanton101

From what I've seen of Passley he's done ok, the thing is when you have a non existent midfield like we've had recently you are sometimes left exposed when they don't track back to help out.
Richie

stanton101 wrote:From what I've seen of Passley he's done ok, the thing is when you have a non existent midfield like we've had recently you are sometimes left exposed when they don't track back to help out.
Harsh. I don't think you could say any of four wingers don't track back.
Mark

Depends what you mean by track back really. Hemmings does a fair bit but has a tendency to switch off and let the guy go a la Carlisle's first goal. Chambers gets up and down but at one pace and never with any real conviction. He hardly ever gets in a position to make a challenge. Hines and Jones work hard and tend to cover the best imo.