Sacked in the morning...

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Daggyjack

Before it's too late.
Auntie Merge

I was about to come and post something similar.
Is it possible to sack the manager at half time or please, Wayne do the decent thing and resign.

BURNETT OUT.
ARNU

Boy am I glad I decided not to go,so nearly went as well.Im afraid it sounds like it was a total load of old shite from our boys.I fear the manky white pillowcase might make a return over the sieve wall next Tuesday.Still what do you expect when you've only got 3 good players.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
Lcbdagger

Gave up on the day after hearing the manager was busying himself pre match by... Watching the Spurs game??!! No midfield again and defence couldn't have stopped a cold today. How much that lack of a goal last week may yet haunt us
Chigwellian

I've been saying this for years.... The man is totally clueless.
I was listening to Martin Ling on radio London, and he really knows the game.
Give him a call Dave..... Thommo won't as he is Burnetts puppet
stanton101

What an absolute shambles Wayne, I've defended you in the past, but not today. absolutely shocking display from a below average conference team (and that's being kind!!) shambolic defending, and non existent midfield. Doidge ran himself in to the ground and Liam helped keep the score respectable. As for you, words fail me. You've lost the dressing room if you ever had it to start with and you should leave, NOW!
Well done to the fans today, medals all round for putting up with that dross.
steeevooo

The problem with the thread title is that there is more chance of me seeing the Queen pole dancing in Spearmint Rhino than there is of our board sacking our clueless manager in the morning.
RampantDuke

When will Thompson finally understand that the reason our crowds are plummeting is relative to the crappy spineless football that we have come to expect for the last few years. Fresh ideas and a new impetus is needed at this club. Staying in this league is pointless if we have another season of uninspired football. Next year a lot of money filters down to league 2. Do the right thing now Thompson.
Broom Broom Broom - Let me hear you say Wayo - Wayo!
ARNU

West Ham new stadium next season will also have a detrimental effect on our crowd numbers.Especially if they do ridiculously cheap prices,and lets face it they will have to unless they want a half empty stadium.I live right on top of Harold wood station so the train will be a piece of piddle.C'mon Dagenham sort it out !

These players aren't good enough.Although it may be an unpopular thing to say right now,I think Wayne with the right tools is more than capable.Im not impressed with any of the signings this year apart from Passley who looks like he can do a job at least.Lee keeps telling me about McClure and Ferdinand being amazing but I aint seen it myself.I hear Ferdinand was giving our fans some gob today too so its not just me who thinks hes a bit poop!
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
Lcbdagger

When the manager's interview says "we couldn't deal with Akinde all day" you know you are in trouble... Thank goodness they didn't have Tomlin too
Adrian

ARNU wrote: These players aren't good enough.Although it may be an unpopular thing to say right now,I think Wayne with the right tools is more than capable.Im not impressed with any of the signings this year apart from Passley who looks like he can do a job at least.Lee keeps telling me about McClure and Ferdinand being amazing but I aint seen it myself.I hear Ferdinand was giving our fans some gob today too so its not just me who thinks hes a bit poop!
Not much point in him being capable with the right tools, when part of his job is to get those tools in. Put me in charge of a decent set of players and I'd probably be capable of getting results out of them.
What we have is now a team the is 100% Burnett and "right tools" is one way of describing a few of them.
Mick

I actually think the players ARE good enough.

The problem is WB has never known his best 11, continues to change the starting squad and seems unable to command respect from the players.

Lets get somebody else to manage this squad and then we will see if it's the players or manager that is the problem.
bloke down the pub

It takes some people a long time for the penny to drop. W.B. and Tommo are not up to the job. Never have been ,never will be. See you when they have gone. {One of the missing 900].
dagger4eva

No, the funniest thing about his interview was when he said 'we Couldnt get Boucard on the ball'..

At least today he also said he 'could understand the fans frustrations' - until at least the next time we fluke a win when we'll all be wankers again
stanton101

Lcbdagger wrote:When the manager's interview says "we couldn't deal with Akinde all day" you know you are in trouble... Thank goodness they didn't have Tomlin too
So basically any side with a big lump up front who puts himself about then. I'll wait and see if Notts County have one before I decide whether or not to turn up eh Wayne? F..king priceless!