Barnet Away

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Diggerthedog

So are all the 15 year old stone island crew turning up for this one? Do let me know so I can dress accordingly!
DaggerJoel11

This is a huge game for us. Our away form has been alright so I hope we do well. I really hope so, this is only my second away game this year and for the price we better do well. Come on Daggers!
''Dagenham & Redbridge look a very different side to about ten or fifteen minutes ago when they were on the back foot, and here's Benson...BRILLIANT!''
stanton101

Well I'm going, don't know if I can find my steels and braces but I'll have a look, they still take the laces out nowadays? :twisted:
Dagdale

Well even though our team has had better days of late really looking forward to the trip over to Canons Park Saturday. Been over there quite a few times when the Bees had a game to play in the Vanarama and we didn't have a game those days and not a bad experience. Friendly bar come clubhouse with a fairly decent 'mini restaurant' and probably catch their chairman serving pints. On the rim and along the parade of shops by tube station is a Irish pub which the ladies in there make you quite welcome and one game I went plenty of sandwiches were shared around which I thought was a nice gesture and I don't even think there was 'an occasion'. Stanmore Weatherspoons is also a good option and one stop back before ko, it'll take about 5-7 minutes to walk through the football training pitches on ground perimeter from tube station. The main stand for any level even premiership is very good and hear we have a bit of seating so may be a good option, as the end away terrace is a bit boxed and low. It would wipe away a lot of tears if we could finally kick start our season with a good win here and surely we have it in us to do the job at last. Let's make some noise for the boys as we held our own quite well in days of Underhill.
Richie

Baker Street beforehand for many I presume
DaggerSince92

Diggerthedog wrote:So are all the 15 year old stone island crew turning up for this one? Do let me know so I can dress accordingly!
This 'crew' is made up. Very rarely see anyone over Dagenham in that sort of gear.
Diggerthedog

DaggerSince92 wrote:
Diggerthedog wrote:So are all the 15 year old stone island crew turning up for this one? Do let me know so I can dress accordingly!
This 'crew' is made up. Very rarely see anyone over Dagenham in that sort of gear.
Crew is meeting at The Globe Baker Street......No Pyro no Party :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: