Catering at Dagenham

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
InTheKnow

Richie

No complaints from me with it.
ARNU

I think you get what you pay for.My cheeseburger yesterday was most forgettable.Horrible dry bun,2% beef 50% eyeballs and 48% foreskin no doubt.I've managed to go nearly a season with out purchasing one but the smell tempted me and having had nothing beforehand I gave into the temptation yesterday but halfway thru scoffing it I knew I shouldn't have bothered.Always happens im afraid.Pies are alright although ive had the odd cold one in the past. I've had worse at other grounds.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
Adrian

The article is about food hygiene ratings, so I'm not sure why the quality of what is available has come up.

There are no excuses for the hygiene rating being low, regardless of how much the food costs.
ARNU

Adrian wrote:The article is about food hygiene ratings, so I'm not sure why the quality of what is available has come up.

There are no excuses for the hygiene rating being low, regardless of how much the food costs.
Didn't read the article but thought I'd comment on the catering.Having now read it and having much experience in food hygiene my only other comment is that nobody working with food over there ever wears a hat or ties their hair back,you regularly see rings and other jewellery and earings uncovered and its not unusual to see female servers wearing nail varnish.All no-no's in food hygiene.Id lay good money its in the report.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
Grimsweeper

What about the beer in the bar?

Had a pint of the real ale Saturday.

Sharps point break Blonde ale.

I strongly suspect what I was served wasn't the aforementioned ale.

Anyone else have it?

Did it taste/look/smell like this?

http://www.ratebeer.com/beer/sharps-point-break/