Burnett

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Mike the Dagger

IanC wrote:I know he did I stopped him falling out the portaloo on one occasion,as for a little displeasure if only.If it was only a little we wouldn't have this thread would we,I just feel there's people on here who just don't want the guy period.Shame cos he had a tough act to follow and he ain't done a bad job,like every year same as stilly did he has had to build when we've been cherry picked.And after a slow start I think it's pretty clear this team are starting to gel and I think we will comfortably finish halfway maybe more,and we gotta be happy with that.Just seems win or lose on here there's people always finding something to moan about,shame.
There is no other club that would have kept the manager in place after calendar year 2014, let alone then offered him another two year contract. i could repeat all the special highlights of that run of home form in particular but ts all available elsewhere.

Our family club atmosphere, and the "we are all Daggers" feel that was fostered over many years has largely gone since Stilly moved on, and that was what made the place special to be part of.

We all keep on coming back though (for the moment). And every time the team get a decent result, Wayne has a pop at anyone who might ever have dared to criticise him.
ARNU

IanC wrote:I know he did I stopped him falling out the portaloo on one occasion,as for a little displeasure if only.If it was only a little we wouldn't have this thread would we,I just feel there's people on here who just don't want the guy period.Shame cos he had a tough act to follow and he ain't done a bad job,like every year same as stilly did he has had to build when we've been cherry picked.And after a slow start I think it's pretty clear this team are starting to gel and I think we will comfortably finish halfway maybe more,and we gotta be happy with that.Just seems win or lose on here there's people always finding something to moan about,shame.

He has his Haters.I certainly don't hate him,Im by and large glad he pulled it round and was pleased he's stayed.It dosent stop him being a bit of a knob in an interview or does it stop him having a bit of a chip on his shoulder.I laugh at Football managers who say they've got a hard job,they really haven't.Its a privelige to hold such a position and I bet compared to most its still quite well payed.he cant even get the sack can he ? He should just let the results do the talking.Lower end table mediocrity is his only target,not us lot who stand there in all weathers watching largely disappointing footy.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
IanC

Mike the Dagger wrote:
There is no other club that would have kept the manager in place after calendar year 2014, let alone then offered him another two year contract. i could repeat all the special highlights of that run of home form in particular but ts all available elsewhere.

Our family club atmosphere, and the "we are all Daggers" feel that was fostered over many years has largely gone since Stilly moved on, and that was what made the place special to be part of.

We all keep on coming back though (for the moment). And every time the team get a decent result, Wayne has a pop at anyone who might ever have dared to criticise him.
Answer to your first sentance would have to be Arsene Wenger,done nothing for 10 calender years.
Mike the Dagger

IanC wrote: Answer to your first sentance would have to be Arsene Wenger,done nothing for 10 calender years.
Got their noses in the Champions League every season and just won 2 FA Cups. Next?
dagger4eva

Whilst also competing (if not for the whole duration of each season) at the top end of the table with a budget far less than their competitors to allow the club to pay off their brand spanking new stadium in full.......
IanC

Blah blah blah,not good enough when your not competeing for your bread and butter.Champs league all them seasons and 1 final big deal.All my gooner mates and bro wanted him gone years ago.Suprised by you paul,thought you would have seen through the ol dinosaur by now.
ARNU

What were Arsenal before Wenger turned up ? A very rich club in a rather tired stadium with no titles and a few FA cups in their cabinet.Always top 6 aint they,only a fool would get rid.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
Mike the Dagger

IanC wrote:Champs league all them seasons and 1 final big deal.
http://www.uefa.com/uefachampionsleague ... 58497.html

Seems like qualifying for the Champions League is worth somewhere between £30m to £50m a season. Not so bad really.
IanC

Well feckin spend it then and he might win the bloody thing.
bloke down the pub

Replace A.V. with W.B. I'd chip in for that .
dagger4eva

Hi Wayne -

That was brilliant, you done fantastic today

redboy

I don't know what he's worried about. He'll get another job easy. Make a great air traffic controller the way he waves his arms about. Or was he doing a bit on hi ho silver lining?
SUSSEX DAGGER

Well if we were not depresssed enough after listening to his post match interview i am now.

We could not hadle /cope with Akindie .

Well if thats the case we are going down
Diggerthedog

New video is up on Player.......budget talk again. Should be chancellor rather than a football manager.

Should do one of them ask Wayne Sessions.
dagger4eva

I dont subscribe anymore so cant watch.

Tell me, are we back to having the lowest budget or just the 2nd lowest??

If you see him tonight - can you pass on John Colemans phone number for some tips.

Its: 01708 ****** OFF