Well done.

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
ARNU

I felt beforehand we might nick this one maybe 1-0 so Im pretty pleased with a 2-1 away win.Hope we can dish out a beating to Notts county next week too.It seems some form of hat snack might be in order regarding McClure too.Well done.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
speedy

I too had a good feeling about this one after the way we played at Cambridge during the week. Lets hope we can keep it going. Another tough away trip next week to Carlisle.
Dagdale

Bang on there on prediction 2-1, thought we really hanged on well there second half under the avalanche but we had spells where we were pretty unlucky not to get the desired third, thought Ash Hemmings was superb for us today and even Zav Hines looked pretty useful when he came on, no wonder there goalie Smith got M.O.T.M he done a couple of great saves, the hoodoo has at last been broken after the ten games between us, well done lads all done a great shift today.
Lcbdagger

All in all a great result today... Excellent pressure for the second goal, looked relatively safe even late second half and should have had two more at least by then to make the game comfortable. Unfortunate we can't kill off matches when in the ascendancy following the Wycombe and Stevenage draws but a great three points.

Not convinced Doidge will score a hat full of goals this year but runs himself absolutely in to the ground every game! Hemmings looks like a world beater again suddenly. Keeper still gives me panic attacks but deserving of his place in the starting eleven at the moment
A S dagger97

Fantastic! the lads finally get the win. Delighted Hemmings is carrying on from last season and we look more settled at the back now with Obileye and Nyron. Liam is an improvement this season so we've got a good choice of keepers.
"Starting over can be challenging, but also it can be a great opportunity to do things differently"

Or in Dagenhams case, Terribly!
PaulHornchurch

Great result. At times we might lack a bit of quality, composure but can't fault the desire and effort.

A 2-1 win, but look at our bench today.

Cousins, Cureton, Hines, Jones, Raymond, Dikamona.

Most of us would have at least 4 in our starting
stanton101

Well done lads on a great win. And all without captain Boucard, food for thought there Wayne.
SUSSEX DAGGER

Could not make it to day , but i tell you what its far more nervous looking at the twitter feed and Sky Sports then actually watching it.

Sounded like we stood up to it again today and was a little unfortunate not to win a bit more comfatably. The twitter feed said on at at least three occassions great chance for the DAGGERS and did not see that once for Northampton.

So we go to Carlisle with the 3 game hoddo to overcome but in all honesty that also should have been put to bed today with League games as well,we should have beaten both Wycombe and Stevenage, look where that would have taken us tonight.

Be intereting what to do about Bouch, not the first player to stiffle those who play around him and I wonder if that could be the case. We also have other options a game nearer with Labadie another game nearer.

Funny how things change, who a month ago would think that we woukd have to give serioys consideration to leaving JC out, to even give consideration to it has to be a great fillip to the two frontmen who have done so well as a partnership sinnce Wycombe.

With Hines starting to find hus feet we may also not see a great deal of the golden asset in the near future.

So well done boys today you have set the gaffer a bit of a puzzle, but then you surely dont tamper with a winning formula do you ?
bearaab

With that in mind, Bochard, Jones, Cureton and Hines will start the next game haha
Mike the Dagger

stanton101 wrote:Well done lads on a great win. And all without captain Boucard, food for thought there Wayne.
^^^^ this with bells on!
Mark

Really struggle to see how Richards would be an upgrade but I wasn't there so can't comment. As long as we can find a settled side who battle and can get the odd result I'll be happy though.