What's happened to Wagamama ?

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
nomis

Anyone know the whereabouts of a player enlisted as a striker at the club ?

Last seen a very long while ago doing the business as a second half substitute at Accy
SUSSEX DAGGER

was only thinking the same, we have seen a bit more of him since that sfternoon at Accy mind.

Shame because i think he suffered most when we were in the do do last season. Loved his pace and strength ,ok there was a lot to work on but i was certain ir would come in time.

When we signed McClure i thought we would not see much of him but did not think we would not hear of him.

When you cant even sit in a empty seat on a bench you are either injured or just not wanted surely ?
Diggerthedog

Did he not get injured in pre-season? East Thurrock match?
Richie

He was on crutches in Holland. No idea how serious it was/is however
DaggerJoel11

Injured at Thurrock in pre season, according to 'The Treatment Room' he has injured his abductor and potentially begins training from today to Friday (Exeter programme page 55)So, if that is currently accurate he has been out for three weeks.
''Dagenham & Redbridge look a very different side to about ten or fifteen minutes ago when they were on the back foot, and here's Benson...BRILLIANT!''
ARNU

He started a game near end of season and had to come off early on,maybe its that injury.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
Mike the Dagger

http://www.daggers.co.uk/news/article/d ... 69725.aspx

Off to St Albans on loan.

Article states an "initial one month loan"... does that imnply farewell? Harsh if so.
Mikins

Doubtful we'd ditch him, he's probably being sent out for match fitness since he hasnt been able to train or play fully since being injured at the end of last summer.
Sorry about your damn luck!
Adrian

Match fitness eh.

Isn't that what Nathan Green and Brian Saah were sent out on loan for...
Lcbdagger

May well drop down the leagues if he leaves due to the injuries but will be missed. Quality player on his day and can terrify league two players if he is running at them with the ball at his feet. If we played a 442 last season with him up top with an experienced guy like JC and he was fit for 30+ Ganges he could have had 15 goals easily
stanton101

Lcbdagger wrote:May well drop down the leagues if he leaves due to the injuries but will be missed. Quality player on his day and can terrify league two players if he is running at them with the ball at his feet. If we played a 442 last season with him up top with an experienced guy like JC and he was fit for 30+ Ganges he could have had 15 goals easily
And if my aunt had nuts, she'd be my uncle. Proper sicknote get rid.
matt_drfc

Adrian wrote:Match fitness eh.

Isn't that what Nathan Green and Brian Saah were sent out on loan for...
Yeah Doidge also...
The Romford Dagger

stanton101t wrote:
Lcbdagger wrote:May well drop down the leagues if he leaves due to the injuries but will be missed. Quality player on his day and can terrify league two players if he is running at them with the ball at his feet. If we played a 442 last season with him up top with an experienced guy like JC and he was fit for 30+ Ganges he could have had 15 goals easily
And if my aunt had nuts, she'd be my uncle. Proper sicknote get rid.
Harsh that. Very good place when in the side for a couple of games running.
mickeyblue

It's simple we loan him out so we can loan in 6 strikers.

He is behind probably 4 players so very good for him to go out on loan and get some goals
Sadly if he don't do well Imo goodbye
but we finished 9th!
bearaab

Well that shouldn't just be your opinion. If he doesn't do well at St Albans that should be the managers opinion as well.