Knee jerk Comments here

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Diggerthedog

Never seen such a poorly organised and unbalanced team. Yet more changes and another defeat , no surprise then.
ARNU

How did Ferdinand even get a start let alone stay on the full 90 today.Farking useless !! Out of position,slow,reluctant to tackle and the touch of a rapist. Also,McClure a proven waste of time comes on for Doidge and then we hoof the ball even more up to 2 midgets instead of one.Positives...we cant get any further down the table we'll be 24th after Wycombe destroy us again Saturday.

Its gonna be a long long season.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
leewilson

ARNU wrote: Also,McClure a proven waste of time comes on for Doidge and then we hoof the ball even more up to 2 midgets instead of one.

Its gonna be a long long season.
What? McClure was a bright point when he came on. Closed down everything, set up our goal and had an effort fantastically blocked at the end. Did everything and more he could with the service he had.
Richie

McClure was the best player we had tonight in the time he had on the pitch. And Ferdinand will be the scapegoat despite being better than Richards and Boucard tonight.
Alan

Still baffled by Boucaud being made captain. Doesn't lead by example, always thought of him as a luxury that our side cannot afford, but he's now pretty much guaranteed a start as captain.

Anyone know why the corner from which they scored was retaken?
DaggerSince92

There's a geezer in the sieve that seriously needs some strepsils.
Mark

Thought McClure did well. Certainly did more than Doidge. Midfield was poor again with only Boucaud showing anything.

No idea what the officials were doing with that second goal.
Diggerthedog

First corner was taken outside the quadrant.
Alan

If it was retaken for being outside the quadrant, isn't that something the linesman should have dealt with before it was taken?
Mark

Also if that's the case why did it take until the ball was passed back to the corner taker before he put his flag up?
matt_drfc

"McClure a proven waste of time" :lol:

Richards however, is a waste of time. Other than pointing and walking he literally offers nothing, makes the odd simple pass, can't run, can't tackle.

We urgently need a new CM.
shoreyda2nd

What was the crazy reaction in the Sieve about when Richards got subbed off? Anyone would of thought he'd scored a hat-trick..

As others have said, McClure was the best tonight, and despite being truly awful we had a goal disallowed, hit the bar and were denied a late equaliser by a great block.

If it wasn't for the reaction in the last 5 minutes I'd probably have money on us going down. Clutching at straws I know but at least there was something towards the end to work/build from.
leewilson

shoreyda2nd wrote:What was the crazy reaction in the Sieve about when Richards got subbed off? Anyone would of thought he'd scored a hat-trick..
Some rather angry and infuriated people thought Ferdinand should have been subbed. There's a couple in there who are really quite painful to listen to.
SUSSEX DAGGER

Can't agree with the negative comments on McClure, in fact I thought there was a big improvement from him from the Pompey and Charlton efforts.

The midfield was once again woefull and the idea of playing Richards outside Jones leaves me staggered, both did not appear to enjoy it.

Both of Richards last two teams have been relegated and you can see why. Made my feelings known about Luke HOWELL and each game that passes I am thinking what a ****** up that was because neither Richards or Ferdinand deserve to be spoken in the same breath, both are absolutely woefull and I am being polite.

There was no link between the forwards and midfield until Hemmings and Chambers came on and they dealt with Cureton by dropping off and not allowing him space behind when the long ball was punted up.

If the Manager thinks this midfield is going to be enough then he seriously needs to come and stand with us because it simply is not good enough. Walked past again so easily exposing the back four to any amount of pressure. Exeter were kind to us for the first 20 minutes they went long as soon as they got it down we were second best In all the vital areas.

The whole midfield wants ripping out and starting with again, it simply not good enough and I am sorry if it is allowed to continue then we will find ourselves not only bottom but also cut adrift, at the moment we look so easy to beat I can't see where the first point is coming from let alone a win
NickMurphy

I quite liked the 4-1-5 formation employed towards the end, Ferdinand the only recognised centre-midfielder on the pitch.

Not good again though, made more frustrating by the fact that while Exeter are a decent side, they're not going to be top three. They played some neat stuff but at the end of the day we've conceded another goal from a set-piece which has been a consistent problem for nigh on two years now. That 11/1 on us being bottom on September 1st is looking a steal at the moment.

Nosworthy pretending he was a seal towards the end was my favourite part by far.