Prediction v Exeter

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
stanton101

This match at least should be more our level, against the O's we were truly dire, defended terribly, the midfield offered nothing and up front Doidge and JC looked lost. Wayne's tactics and team selection will no doubt come under close scrutiny for this match once again. A hopeful win, just! What do you think?

Daggers 2-1 Exeter
JC
Jones

Att. 1,821
Diggerthedog

The have a bigger budget so away banker.
DaggerJoel11

After three high scoring defeats, it's crucial we establish some points on the board. However, the defense yesterday was woeful, and I cant see it improving overnight. Therefore, I'm going for a 2-2 draw, with the traditional late leveller from Exeter cancelling out goals from Cureton and Doidge.
''Dagenham & Redbridge look a very different side to about ten or fifteen minutes ago when they were on the back foot, and here's Benson...BRILLIANT!''
Dagdale

On witnessing the three games so far there's absolutely nothing that assures me that were going to get out there and grab some great results, were missing play makers, midfield generals and a captain who can hold and gel the team. What makes matters worse is, yes overall Pompey and Orient deserved their wins but were they really that good? Its the faults of our side and there needs an awful lot of effort Tuesday night to take us on the straight and narrow. Sadly at present we don't seem to have much in the way of back-up. What's happened to Yussef? If were lucky we could pull out a draw, a win? just don't feel confident enough at the moment, but this game come 9.30 could throw us in a few directions.
PaulHornchurch

This is the first game of the season I would be very disappointed if we get no points from.

I would be happy to give Clever Dick another game, but feel we could do with Frankie Raymond in midfield to create something for us. Not sure how his injury is coming along.
Auntie Merge

My Exeter friend has predicted Daggers 6 Exeter 0 and who am I to argue?
Also we need to do sometime to boost our goal difference, so Daggers 6 Exeter 0 is my prediction too.
Enjoy ;)
stanton101

Auntie Merge wrote:My Exeter friend has predicted Daggers 6 Exeter 0 and who am I to argue?
Also we need to do sometime to boost our goal difference, so Daggers 6 Exeter 0 is my prediction too.
Enjoy ;)
I don't know about 6 goals AM, i'd just be happy with 6 shots :D
Lcbdagger

First thing first, let's get back to a 451 with three in the middle of the park... JC still knows where the goal is as the weekend showed so if we can stop letting in three a game we have a chance.

1-1 for me with a late Exeter equaliser although the 2-2 predictions in similar circumstances wouldn't surprise me.
ARNU

Exeter never do badly when they come to us,wont at all be surprised if we lose heavily again.With no midfield and a captain that goes missing I cant see what Wayne can do with this bunch of duds in time for it to be any different to Saturday.(Notable exceptions Mark Cousins,Chambers,Cureton and Passley who at least seemed to be trying)

1-4 Im afraid.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
stanton101

We need a point at least from the Exeter match to stop this run we're having, mainly for the fact that I'm already fearing the worst for the trip to Wycombe. ;)
ThatRoundThing

I am sensing another shambolic and panicky display. My bet of over 2.5 match goals is already on. Also my preseason bet of Daggers to be bottom on September 1st is almost in I think @11/1.

However the opening fixtures were not kind to us and I reckon we will stay in this League but it will be heavy going for quite a while yet.
daggersjeff

Prior to Ayo on loan, would have said 0-2

Think getting him on loan will be a lift to the players left that did play with him last season, and now going for a 2-1 Daggers victory, with JC netting both!