Orient

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
DaggerJoel11

Very disappointing. Started brightly but as soon as Orient scored heads down. Awful handball and shocking defensive performance. Could have been six. Only positive is JC's great finish, but very worrying ahead of Tuesday.
''Dagenham & Redbridge look a very different side to about ten or fifteen minutes ago when they were on the back foot, and here's Benson...BRILLIANT!''
Diggerthedog

Too many changes to the team, a good team at this level keeps a consistent team we do the opposite. Clueless. Dikamona showed how good he was today, not very.
SUSSEX DAGGER

Nothing in the middle and totally overrun now in the most important place on the pitch for the third game running. Nobody appeared to want to take the game by the scruff of the neck and we lack a leader.

Dodge did not stop trying but I take odds that he is ousted Tuesday night.

Bright note only let in 10 in 3 games which is better then last year !!!!!
leewilson

Diggerthedog wrote:Too many changes to the team, a good team at this level keeps a consistent team we do the opposite. Clueless. Dikamona showed how good he was today, not very.
Are we writing Dikamona off already then? He'll be fine in the long run imo.
Richie

leewilson wrote:
Diggerthedog wrote:Too many changes to the team, a good team at this level keeps a consistent team we do the opposite. Clueless. Dikamona showed how good he was today, not very.
John Terry would struggle playing behind this midfield.
Diggerthedog

leewilson wrote:
No writing him off completely but that was woeful today, thought the ref called for double dribble on the pen. What I have seen so far tells me he is not better than Partridge.
Lcbdagger

Until we stop teams walking through the midfield out back five are on the proverbial hiding to nothing.

Still unable to deal with anything from out wide even after three years plus of our being an issue
leewilson

At the time I didn't think much of it (mainly because I thought we'd recruit better there) but why on earth did we let Luke Howell go. A ridiculous decision when you think about it now. I know he 'rejected' terms. But we offered him nothing.

Wayne needs another CM or Two.
Pondfield Dagger

i would keep the same team back 4 for tuesday....Dikamona looked ok to me apart from the crazy handball..

we conceded 1 goal from open play that looked miles offside...we had a few good chances ourselves to get the first goal..if only.
ARNU

Nobody wanted the ball.Boucard...where did he go ?? Totally absent,we need him or someone else to lead by example.No midfield battlers !! I think the baldy bloke on the bench could put in a shift.Kane Ferdinand...useless and should be allowed to leave,seen enough of him.Feel a bit sorry for Chambers at least he was trying.Very poor thru out otherwise.CAN wait for Tuesday.Better performance from all required.Only 1 sub used and he replaced the only bloke trying (Chambers)whats that all about ???

Is it me or did they change refs at half time ???
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
JFJBENSTEAD

Typical Daggers performance in front of a decent crowd.

Why are we so poor when more than 2,000 people turn up!?
Diggerthedog

JFJBENSTEAD wrote:Typical Daggers performance in front of a decent crowd.

Why are we so poor when more than 2,000 people turn up!?
No danger of that Tuesday so home banker....
SUSSEX DAGGER

leewilson wrote:At the time I didn't think much of it (mainly because I thought we'd recruit better there) but why on earth did we let Luke Howell go. A ridiculous decision when you think about it now. I know he 'rejected' terms. But we offered him nothing.

Wayne needs another CM or Two.
Well as one or our most consistent players over the past 4 seasons think he deserves better then what he got , and despite the bollocks LuKe did not want to go
SUSSEX DAGGER

Pondfield Dagger wrote:i would keep the same team back 4 for tuesday....Dikamona looked ok to me apart from the crazy handball..

we conceded 1 goal from open play that looked miles offside...we had a few good chances ourselves to get the first goal..if only.
Not if your own player heads it back
Diggerthedog

SUSSEX DAGGER wrote:
Pondfield Dagger wrote:i would keep the same team back 4 for tuesday....Dikamona looked ok to me apart from the crazy handball..

Not if your own player heads it back
Clearly offside according to the manager who has seen the DVD.