Clevid Dikamona

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
DaggerJoel11

Wikipedia and the man himself has officially confirmed he has signed for the Daggers.
''Dagenham & Redbridge look a very different side to about ten or fifteen minutes ago when they were on the back foot, and here's Benson...BRILLIANT!''
PaulHornchurch

Probably just waiting for international clearance, hopefully in by midday tomorrow
TommyD&R

We haven't had a bad record with French players so far, hope he continues it
TommyD&R

http://www.getfootballnewsfrance.com/20 ... redbridge/
This is interesting too, wonder who the other club and championship club was
Dagenham_Matt

TommyD&R wrote:This is interesting too, wonder who the other club and championship club was
All i could find was a interview. (of which was translated into very loose English)From what i gather Forest and Sheffield Wednesday where both interested when he was at le Havre but the owners were holding out for more money.

https://translate.google.co.uk/translat ... rev=search

Also found a very nice highlights reel of him

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cof4jhHJ8yU
Diggerthedog

Signing Confirmed, can play this evening.
Lcbdagger

At least he knows what he's working with after tonight
SteveW

Welcome Clevir Dik
Diggerthedog

Thought he looked OK last night, wont come up against tougher opposition in League two. Think we have seen the last of Partridge now, he is no right back and I think the other two will be preferred at centre back.
dagger4eva

Without wishing to be over dramatic (heaven forbid, I know) - I actually thought Partridge' performance last night was unforgivable.

I can accept a player being naturally slow or at least slower than their counterpart but the ease in which their left winger "JOGGED" past him, completely unchallenged to put a cross in, on 6-7 occasions in the 1st half astounded me.
He quite literally looked like he couldn't be arsed with it and never ever gave the impression he was a player playing in the League Cup away at Charlton.

I've backed him in the past with his chequered past but his attitude last night stunk and I hope we've seen the back of him.

Clevid did ok and should overall be a positive signing.

Nosworthy could end up proving to be a flop on a George Porter / Chris Dickson / Gavin Tomlin kinda scale.

If Doidge doesn't get a start on Saturday I'd like to know why not.
Diggerthedog

I will start really judging these new players after Orient and Exeter who are more our level then who we have played so far. Partridge is never and will never be a full back, playing him there last night against a pacey winger was more the managers fault. Partridge played well at centre back for Portsmouth, his distribution is way above anything Nyron provides.
daggersjeff

SteveW wrote:Welcome Clevir Dik

Not such a Clevir Dik after last night....first two goals came from his mistakes high in our half after losing possession for one and giving it away for the other. :roll: He turned inside on both occasions when options were out wide.

Lets hope he can only go forward from there!!
shoreyda2nd

daggersjeff wrote:
SteveW wrote:Welcome Clevir Dik

Not such a Clevir Dik after last night....first two goals came from his mistakes high in our half after losing possession for one and giving it away for the other. :roll: He turned inside on both occasions when options were out wide.

Lets hope he can only go forward from there!!
First goal was a **** kick from Cousins, not Clevid's fault
stanton101

First game against higher opposition, hasn't trained. All in all I think he did alright.
AVincelotFlyingLeap

He's tweeted me twice today so he's already one of my favourites