Predictions for the season...

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Auntie Merge

I haven't seen any of the friendlies but I predict we will win every game 6-0 and finish top.
I also expect us to win our first league cup game and get to at least the 3rd round of the FA Cup.

Anyone else want to predict on our league position?
stanton101

If we can get a midfielder (Richards) and a half decent centre half, then I think it will be around the same as last year. As for the cups, I have a sneaky feeling we'll beat charlton. The F.A Cup we'll win beating Chelsea in the final on penalties.
DaggerJoel11

I think we'll finish 11th in the league, reach the FA Cup 1st round and maybe defeat Charlton to finally beat our League Cup hoodoo. If Richards and Kane sign, that will be a huge boost.
''Dagenham & Redbridge look a very different side to about ten or fifteen minutes ago when they were on the back foot, and here's Benson...BRILLIANT!''
bearaab

19th
Lcbdagger

Around 14th in the league, slightly higher if we get Richards in and an experienced central defender.

Not expecting anything other than a loss in the LC and a defeat in the second round of the FA Cup to a team we should beat with a Championship side waiting in the third round if we got through!

Fairly confident from Southend alone that this squad on its on can stay clear of bottom two trouble... Don't want to start the season like last year though... A heavy defeat at Pompey and a loss to Orient will be hard to immediately turn around.
Dagdale

Losing four of our best and starting a season without some solid replacements would hit any team whatever level, but Dagenham are good at pulling up and out at a right time although half the time it gets us quite frustrated. Even with some' one or two stars' coming in hopefully a bit later think were going to be struggling, as been heard many times to keep off the trap door and a 20-22nd would be passable but long for a side with confidence and ambition and some dagger performances I've seen especially prior to Zav getting injured all those months back would be brilliant to witness again, still think or our day were just as good as most main stream sides.
Mikins

I'm actually feeling quite pessimistic. No midfield signings after losing 3 players and a suspect defence, we'll struggle again. I imagine come Christmas time we'll be in or around the drop zone again.
Sorry about your damn luck!
IanC

i predict that by november regardless of how well we are doing,the same ol people will find something to moan about and will probably stay at home to make cakes or email thommo,or go lakeside!
Lcbdagger

Not sure if Gayle or Ade will get a look in this season given the look of the squad today but we are certainly a central defender light in my opinion. Interested to see how much game time Jones gets with Hines back in the squad
OBD

Relegation.
@OfficialBigDave
ARNU

Top ten.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
Diggerthedog

Think we will be ok with our attacking options but will concede a few along the way. Just a normal season then. Bring on Pompey.
Phippo

Strangely, I feel quietly confident of a decent season with (hopefully) a decent cup(s) campaign.
ThatRoundThing

Along with Accy and Morecambe we are always bookies favourites for the drop. I think we could be around mid table.

Wayne and the two managers from the above clubs are now experienced in working with low budgets whereas Terry Butcher (Newport) and Teddy Sherringham (Stevenage) could find themselves struggling this season with lower playing budgets than last season.
matt_drfc

I agree with the above. Also think Crawley will be in trouble. Morecambe will surprise people and pushing for play offs. 15th for us.