Disappointed

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Auntie Merge

I read a post a short while ago by a long standing forum member who appeared to have be banned or blocked from this site for quite some time. He had said he had repeatedly contacted admin without success.

He explicitly asked that his post remained so that others could see.

I'm very disappointed to see that admin have removed it. A good admin would have let it stand.
admin
Site Admin

I removed it and replied to him via a private message as I felt that was more appropriate
Sagres

I do not know all the circumstances but read the post you refer to earlier this evening and agree it should have been answered rather than deleted.
admin
Site Admin

The account sent one or two spam posts and I had to put a stop to it. I'm assuming that the account has hacked or something as I doubt the user would of done it himself. I've had one or two problems with spam on here and I wanted to sort it out early. However that's all sorted now, he's welcome to post and use the forum again, no issues. However I'd rather sort this out via private message than have a whole thread on it, hence why I deleted the post. The past is past now, it's all sorted now
rechitski kinzhal

I am sorry to say it is not "in the past". Firstly I have received no message via either of my emails nor my telephone (which I am sure you have from my registration). So it is only my good fortune that Suzanne (auntie Merge) posted something that shows any acknowledgement at all. I continue to be most displeased with you. This issue could clearly happen to any person who wishes to use your forum - the least you could do, I would suggest, is to explain to everyone what happened and what to do should it happen to someone else. It is for that reason I expressly asked you not to delete it - presumably your embarrassment got the better of you - but you have just made things worse.
This is your forum, you can have what rules you like. But you have been downright rude to me - the question is, are you sure I am the only one?
Lcbdagger

Only my two pennies but agree it should have stayed. Makes now odds now obviously
admin
Site Admin

rechitski kinzhal wrote:I am sorry to say it is not "in the past". Firstly I have received no message via either of my emails nor my telephone (which I am sure you have from my registration). So it is only my good fortune that Suzanne (auntie Merge) posted something that shows any acknowledgement at all. I continue to be most displeased with you. This issue could clearly happen to any person who wishes to use your forum - the least you could do, I would suggest, is to explain to everyone what happened and what to do should it happen to someone else. It is for that reason I expressly asked you not to delete it - presumably your embarrassment got the better of you - but you have just made things worse.
This is your forum, you can have what rules you like. But you have been downright rude to me - the question is, are you sure I am the only one?
Don't really want to discuss it on here, If you want to discuss this further please contact me m.j.hardy@live.co.uk. I'll keep a close eye on my e-mails over the next few days. However this thread will now be locked