Scott Doe

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
NickMurphy

Signed for Boreham Wood..........

I can fairly clearly see why, and I don't begrudge him it, but I'm almost speechless.
Dagger83

******** hell
There are only 10 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who don't.
Mike the Dagger

Are you Hornchurch in disguise????

For those that don't remember.... http://www.fansfocus.net/dagenhamandred ... id=8324236.

If they want the manager, feel free.
Last edited by Mike the Dagger on Thu Jul 16, 2015 12:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mikins

For those of us who clearly can't see why?
Sorry about your damn luck!
TommyD&R

Everyone's desperate to link up with Graeme Montgomery
oddsi

Clearly a backward step that is motivated by money & nothing else.

Now when asked his profession, he will be able to say ' I am NON league footballer'

I hope he can sleep at night......
Diggerthedog

Where are they getting the money from?

Speaking about his fifth summer signing, Ian Allinson said “Scott Doe is not only a fantastic footballer but he’s also a winner. I’ve spoken at length to people who know him and his signing will strengthen our squad. He is a leader, he is an organiser and he will be an asset to me both on and off the park. Again we’ve had to be very patient to get our man, the chairman has backed me once again and my squad is now coming along nicely. Our patience has been rewarded an we are ensuring there is competition for places in every department” Allinson concluded

Why are the club tweeting about this do they have no shame? Losing out on re-signing players to Boreham Wood. Our budget must be diabolical this season, we knew it would be low but how low.
IanC

Gotta say this is a terrible move for scotty,for a player who many thought would go to a league 1 club at least, to drop down out of the football league is shocking.Theyre obviously chucking dosh about but come on,thats gotta be a lack of ambition,he surely should have been looking up not down,especially at is age.Wouldnt have been so bad if it was one of the big boys your ex league clubs,i hope for his sake it dont go tits up,cos when you drop out of the FL its bloody hard to get back in it again.Very disappointing outcome,out of all the four i guess Billy boy came out the best.Anyway good luck all,think your gonna need it.
Dagdale

Can't believe the 'goings on' the last few days especially some good players of ours heading down a League, FM its a great start to the new season! Hardly a great motivator for a good time in South Holland, hope they're serving up a strong lager there, we're going to need it!
IanC

Dont need any motivation for this trip son,sod transfers news im like a kid waiting for a candy store to open!Just a shame ive gotta sit through the aussies bashing the crap out of us first.Chin up think of the ale,see ya at stansted matey.
bearaab

oddsi wrote:Clearly a backward step that is motivated by money & nothing else.

Now when asked his profession, he will be able to say ' I am NON league footballer'

I hope he can sleep at night......
Yeah, he should have stayed with us and got less money and offered his family a lesser quality of life. Its a little different when you're on £80k a week rather than £30k a year.
IanC

Well you can guarantee his family will be crapping themselves and praying that BW dont do a hornchurch kettering rushden etc etc.The list ie endless.
ARNU

Guaranteed start,probably better money,less pressure,no temperamental manager that drops him for giving away a penalty or tells him hes shit after a 3-1 home win,and hes got a few mates there. Good luck to him.Daggers legend.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
IanC

blimey if he sees it that way then its a cop out has well as a lack of ambition,no ones guaranteed a start and if ya get dropped tough.Been going over daggers for twenty years,daggers legend,not for me.