Pre season home game prices

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
EastLDN

What genius thought these up? £22.50 or £27 to watch us play a nothing game against Palarse, I don't think so!! A tenner against a championship side but then £17 against Saaaarfend??? Oh dear and I thought the club were starting to listen to fans.
matt_drfc

EastLDN wrote:What genius thought these up? £22.50 or £27 to watch us play a nothing game against Palarse, I don't think so!! A tenner against a championship side but then £17 against Saaaarfend??? Oh dear and I thought the club were starting to listen to fans.
You're not all the ticket are you matey.. Fairly obvious what the idea of it is.
Lcbdagger

Don't see a major problem with the price... still convinced I can drag myself out to atch us play Southend however
Adrian

EastLDN wrote:What genius thought these up? £22.50 or £27 to watch us play a nothing game against Palarse, I don't think so!! A tenner against a championship side but then £17 against Saaaarfend??? Oh dear and I thought the club were starting to listen to fans.
You appear to have misread or misunderstood the prices.
It isn't £22.50 for the Palace game, it's £22.50 for all 3 games as a total. Or £10 for any one game, or £17 for any two games.
EastLDN

matt_drfc wrote:
You're not all the ticket are you matey.. Fairly obvious what the idea of it is.[/

Don't seem all that obvious to me if that's the case than think it's been explained in a really confusing way, so what are the prices for the three games individually? Why do you have to insult me rather than just explain?
EastLDN

Adrian wrote:
You appear to have misread or misunderstood the prices.
It isn't £22.50 for the Palace game, it's £22.50 for all 3 games as a total. Or £10 for any one game, or £17 for any two games.
Cheers Adrian obviously read it wrong, I was slightly confused as to why an individual pre season game would be at such a price.
Chigwellian

EastLDN wrote:
matt_drfc wrote:
You're not all the ticket are you matey.. Fairly obvious what the idea of it is.[/

Don't seem all that obvious to me if that's the case than think it's been explained in a really confusing way, so what are the prices for the three games individually? Why do you have to insult me rather than just explain?
I agree EastLDN, no need for insults at all
matt_drfc

Wasn't really an insult but if you were offended, I do apologise and I should have explained it.