Season tickets

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
stanton101

Me personally I'll be getting mine next week but Whose already got one and who hasn't decided yet?
matt_drfc

Got mine at the Accrington game.
Dagdale

Good saving early bird so best to do it before the next ten days, sent mine off about the time of Newport away game, I feel even if you miss the odd game its still good value, can't wait for the season to kick off again tbh, a few beers in the club and really hoping we don't start off as bad as that 3-0 Morecambe (game of two halves) , actually prefer, as hoping peak weather early August to play away first one and hopefully coastal (I suppose that only means one of the five clubs), Fleetwood a couple of season's back was great with Blackpool nearby.
rebeldagger

Dagdale wrote:Good saving early bird so best to do it before the next ten days, sent mine off about the time of Newport away game, I feel even if you miss the odd game its still good value, can't wait for the season to kick off again tbh, a few beers in the club and really hoping we don't start off as bad as that 3-0 Morecambe (game of two halves) , actually prefer, as hoping peak weather early August to play away first one and hopefully coastal (I suppose that only means one of the five clubs), Fleetwood a couple of season's back was great with Blackpool nearby.

I went to Fleetwood too a few seasons back, wasn't our best game mind. I remember Lewy making a fluff on the goal line though and letting in a clanger. Also every time they scored a goal they played that god-awful sea shanty tune. Perhaps this time round I won't have to hear it as often if I go?
Masked Man

Well I was getting one, and I had it down in my phone as a reminder, only the reminder was for the last day of the month and not the 30th... Dohh... :roll:

Looks like I'll be doing a few away games and, getting a half season one at Xmas! Bloody idiot, didn't read the small print!
dagger4eva

MM - I bet if you were to e-mail the club, explain the situation you'd probably find they will still give you the same deal now. I'd be quick though and that is PURELY only a hunch.....
Pondfield Dagger

I've not renewed yet and guess what, I get a letter in the post today from the club offering an extension (8th June) of the early bird price deadline to me because i've been a loyal supporter in the past. lol....