Your stand out game next season.

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
stanton101

As we now know all but one of our opponents for next season, what game or games are you particularly looking forward to next season. For me the one I'm really looking forward to is the Orient fixture. One of my mates is an O's fan who like most was predicting world domination last year, my my how the mighty do fall. For obvious reasons this fixture should ensure a great atmosphere home and away, but are there any other matches you're particularly looking forward to and if so, why?
PaulHornchurch

The First One. With news today that Ashley H and Andre B have resigned, then we are starting to look at a settled team/squad.
Mikins

PaulHornchurch wrote:The First One. With news today that Ashley H and Andre B have resigned, then we are starting to look at a settled team/squad.
It would genuinely be nice to not concede 3 goals in the first game of the season for once. and at least score 4 if we do.

Other than that I am definitely looking forward to visiting the Hive and welcoming orient back to where they belong.
Sorry about your damn luck!
Dagger83

PaulHornchurch wrote:The First One. With news today that Ashley H and Andre B have resigned, then we are starting to look at a settled team/squad.
Re-signed not resigned. You'll give people a heart attack.
There are only 10 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who don't.
PaulHornchurch

Well spotted. Apologies
DaggerJoel11

Leyton ORIENT will be a great awayday,also looking forward to Notts county and our opening game
Last edited by DaggerJoel11 on Tue May 19, 2015 4:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
''Dagenham & Redbridge look a very different side to about ten or fifteen minutes ago when they were on the back foot, and here's Benson...BRILLIANT!''
OBD

Simple. Stevenage away.
@OfficialBigDave
BillyC94

The local ones against Orient and Barnet will be tasty affairs, hoping we could play at least one of them on a Saturday for an all day session before hand. On a personal level, was very excited to see County down, have lived in Notts for 3 years however I'm graduating this summer so gives me the opportunity to return. Always enjoy Hartlepool away also, friendly place and great price for a pint. Come on June 17th, I want to get planning for the new season!
It's a game of opinions. @BillyCove94
Richie

DaggerJoel11 wrote:Leyton Cantscorient will be a great awayday,also looking forward to Notts county and our opening game
No. Just no.
Dagdale

I suppose most of us fans like going into stadiums we've never visited so next term Yeovil, Crawley (handy for Mr. Sussex), Notts County and Bristol Rovers at the Memorial (Did go to Eastville a few times) will be ones I look forward most to visit. Orient should be a good affair although like Dagenham East is a bit short of watering holes, but think the Hive and a match with Barnet will be that extra bit special. In reply to the singular heading thread though say Carlisle United would be my stand out, found it a vibrant city center with some good boozers and do love a long trip on Virgin Trains at a decent price with many fellow daggers.
Phippo

Orient if it's early season. Could give us an indication as to how we could be going .................................. and if Orient can arrest their decline?
DaggerSince92

For me, it's Newport or Morecambe at home.