Pre-Season game

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Richie

4 of us booked our flights today. See you out there!
matt_drfc

Charlton at Home confirmed. Wednesday 22nd July.
TomMc

The word is that we have Crystal Palace lined up too.
rebeldagger

And Aston Villa? Or was that all hog-wash?
Simmo

Hogwash

There are some games agreed in principal but with all the managers on holiday and chief Execs in Portugal for the FL AGM it will probably be next week they're confirmed and announced.
IanC

Great news that the club are gonna try to get a coach up and running for this,i do hope as many daggers has possible can make the trip,and will prob be quite cheap too.These oportunities to see our team abroad dont come round to often and im sure the lads/manager/club would really appreciate seeing a few of us there,even if we could make it 30 or 40 that would be superb.Several of us already booked up with flights/hotel etc and would have done so anyway but lets get some on the coach to and have a great time in Eindhoven.
DaggerJoel11

Monday 3rd August - Home v Palace
''Dagenham & Redbridge look a very different side to about ten or fifteen minutes ago when they were on the back foot, and here's Benson...BRILLIANT!''
Lcbdagger

I wonder if we will get any decent deals following games this season... remember a few decent Tottenham performances against us and then the guys that played well went to teams like Southend on Loan
DaggerJoel11

Chatham & Brentwood added
''Dagenham & Redbridge look a very different side to about ten or fifteen minutes ago when they were on the back foot, and here's Benson...BRILLIANT!''
Mikins

AND FINALLY!!!

Erm... Southend...
Sorry about your damn luck!
DaggerJoel11

One more slot for a game available on Saturday 1st July.
PaulHornchurch

Too early. I think the Academy are back in on 22nd, imagine Firsts are back 29th. Normally a 6 week build up. Apologies if wrong
DaggerJoel11

Apologies...meant Saturday 4th July.
OBD

Southend could not possibly be anymore ******** underwhelming.

Bollocks am I paying to watch that
@OfficialBigDave
BillyC94

What's wrong with playing Southend in pre season? Bar West Ham/Spurs sending a good side over, there's very few money spinners realistically available to us. Surely we should be looking to play sides very similar to the standard of the league we're playing in, I'd say the play off winners of our league last year are the closest we're going to get to that. Think that'll will probably be the pick of pre season imo.
It's a game of opinions. @BillyCove94