Cureton signs new 1 yr deal.

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
ARNU

Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
BillyC94

Fantastic news. If only there was a chance of getting Doey to sign a new deal and we'd have a very good spine to build around with a top keeper in Cousins and a top striker in Curo. Hopefully we release a retained list this week also.
It's a game of opinions. @BillyCove94
PaulHornchurch

Great News
DaggerSince92

PaulHornchurch wrote:Great News
I agree Paul! Great day out yesterday mate!
stanton101

Well done Jamie, I hope some others follow suit.
DagenhamAndy

This is really great news.

I was worried that if this guy (who after all scored a third of our goals this season) left, we would be in serious trouble come the new campaign....
Lcbdagger

Depending on who leaves, if Gayle, Raymond, Doidge, Jones, Yussuf etc can push on next season... Then we might not need wholesale changes to the squad. Still hopeful on Doe
Daggyjack

Great news. Well done JC :D
AVincelotFlyingLeap

I nearly cried with joy when I read this, I think he might have overtaken Vincelot as my favourite ever player
SUSSEX DAGGER

Bit of a coup really . Look at the teams around us that now play in our league and I would suggest that anyone of them would pay over the odds on a one year deal for the leagues leading goal scorer in open play.

Says a lot about the bloke that money is not his incentive and is prepared to stay with us and play under a Manager that in some quarters considered clueless.
TomMc

SUSSEX DAGGER wrote:Says a lot about the bloke that money is not his incentive and is prepared to stay with us and play under a Manager that in some quarters considered clueless.
SUSSEX DAGGER

TomMc wrote:
SUSSEX DAGGER wrote:Says a lot about the bloke that money is not his incentive and is prepared to stay with us and play under a Manager that in some quarters considered clueless.
Ok I give it up and go and join The Skates forum and wind them up that Wayne the magician has lead his PiUb Team from Essex to a higher place finish for two seasons running.
Mike the Dagger

SUSSEX DAGGER wrote:
Ok I give it up and go and join The Skates forum and wind them up that Wayne the magician has lead his PiUb Team from Essex to a higher place finish for two seasons running.
That says rather more about them than it does us TBH.
SUSSEX DAGGER

Mike the Dagger wrote:
SUSSEX DAGGER wrote:
That says rather more about them than it does us TBH.
Please tell me where you think DAGENHAM and REDBRIDGE should be ?
an average finish of 59 1/2 points (11.5 places in League two ) in two full seasons is a step even in your direction surely to God.
Mike the Dagger

SUSSEX DAGGER wrote:
Please tell me where you think DAGENHAM and REDBRIDGE should be ?
an average finish of 59 1/2 points (11.5 places in League two ) in two full seasons is a step even in your direction surely to God.
Two good half "seasons" (beginning of 2013/14 and end of 2014/15) sandwiching a bad season (2014). Luckily the poor season didn't coincide with a football season or we'd be toast.

If we can get the two good halves lining up with the actual football season that will be great.

And tbh I don't really care what league we play in as long as the team give their all and entertain a bit. You'd go a long way to beat the fun we had watching the Daggers between 1999 & 2003. We even won a few cup matches back then.