How many ?

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
ARNU

How many grounds have you been too ? Arnu jnr is trying to do the whole 92 league clubs and is on about 50 so far.(Hes at Swindon orient today)

Ive been maybe 25-30 but that's over many years and without actually trying to.Some of you lot must have done a fair few.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
leewilson

ARNU wrote:How many grounds have you been too ? Arnu jnr is trying to do the whole 92 league clubs and is on about 50 so far.(Hes at Swindon orient today)

Ive been maybe 25-30 but that's over many years and without actually trying to.Some of you lot must have done a fair few.
He's not dressed as a dalek again is he?
ARNU

leewilson wrote:
ARNU wrote:How many grounds have you been too ? Arnu jnr is trying to do the whole 92 league clubs and is on about 50 so far.(Hes at Swindon orient today)

He's not dressed as a dalek again is he?
:lol: Apparently the Dalek outfit was drenched in the rain. Daleks don't do rain...or stairs apparently. :D
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
Daggyjack

38 of the current FL92 at their current grounds.
I'd say another 15 more of clubs that I've been to at their previous homes but not their current one.
Dagger83

Romford Dagger will be able to tick a few more off next season. He's following Ipswich don't you know?
There are only 10 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who don't.
BillyC94

Done 64/72 - will be 65 if Rovers come up as been to the Mem a fair few times. Visited 72 grounds altogether. Mainly through following us however have watched the odd game with some West Ham pals just to tick off grounds we're very unlikely to ever play at.
It's a game of opinions. @BillyCove94
Dagdale

58 grounds that clubs are still using between Premiership and League 2, 5 grounds that premier sides have left and 3 grounds that Championship sides have also left. 5 in the Conference, always found going to Hillsborough in the old days fantastic atmosphere. and obviously the Spion Kop at Liverpool when it belonged to fans who were standing and swaying.
matt_drfc

EXTERMINATE
shoreyda2nd

ARNU wrote: :lol: Apparently the Dalek outfit was drenched in the rain. Daleks don't do rain...or stairs apparently. :D
Yeah he didn't seem to be enjoying himself as he was soaked in that thing! Our Mexican sombreros and ponchos kept us much dryer :)
Diggerthedog

34 but counted 9 where I went to the old grounds but not the new. Must be double that for non league grounds.
matt_drfc

38 of the 92 at the moment. Quite poor considering I'd done 33 at the end of the 11/12 season :lol: Doesn't help losing at least one every season, 2 in this case with Cheltenham and Tranmere going down. When I was a bit younger I wanted to do them all but now I just do the ones I fancy. Only 2 new ones this season in Stevenage and Carlisle.
ThatRoundThing

134 different clubs.
Ranging from Tadcaster Albion, Albion Rovers, Ross County, Inverness, Chelsea, West Ham, Ipswich, Watford.. nearly all League One and Two. includes Clubs such as Combe Martin (Devon) and Hythe, Whistable in Kent.
Basically a range of clubs all leagues, most counties. No Irish clubs yet but looking out for preseason fixtures over there...so I am. 8-)
The Romford Dagger

Dagger83 wrote:Romford Dagger will be able to tick a few more off next season. He's following Ipswich don't you know?
It's nice being a forum celebrity ;)
OBD

Done 55/92. Done Highbury and Highfield Road as well, plus Wembley and the Millenium Stadium.
@OfficialBigDave