Whose been?

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Dagdale

See we now know the four new nomads were be up against next season, Crawley Town, Notts County, 'Could you believe it 'The O's' and Yeovil, Only done the O's ground so looking forward to the other three, I hear getting to Yeovil is a bit of a bind but at least County is pretty deep in Nottingham City, should be a good day out there, Crawley anyone? Orient what a crack that could turn out? How the mighty have tumbled, and look at Colchester Utd getting out of it last day!
Diggerthedog

Been to a if these grounds. Yeovil is a decent away day, Crawley is ok by car hours tops now the money has stopped they will tumble down.

Two cup finals against Orient and a day out at hooters not bad, easy train journey Notts.
ARNU

Don't forget Barnet.
I wanted Colchester to come down too but Creepy Crawley is a reasonably local away Id do.Looks like Bristol Rovers are halfway to being in the playoff final with a 2-0 win earlier.The other one kicks off at 15.30.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
bearaab

Don't know how far the station is from Crawley but we parked at a pub about 5 minutes walk away that was alright.
matt_drfc

Went to Yeovil in League One season, good day probably due to it being our first away win in L1. Cab is the easiest way to get there from Yeovil Junction, but finding a cab on the way back is near impossible so get numbers/pre-book, whatever, just allow for time with the return train.

Went to Crawley also in League One, remember it being a bit of a walk from the station to the ground, but that was before I was old enough to drink and wasn't allowed into the pub on the way, so it'll break up the walk this time.

Buzzing with Orient coming down, nice and easy! Haven't been to Notts County.
Adrian

ARNU wrote:Don't forget Barnet.
I wanted Colchester to come down too but Creepy Crawley is a reasonably local away Id do.Looks like Bristol Rovers are halfway to being in the playoff final with a 2-0 win earlier.The other one kicks off at 15.30.
Bristol Rovers would have to do something pretty spectacular to not make the final given that they won the first leg during the week.
Lcbdagger

Fair play to Colchester for getting out of trouble but dissapointing seeing MK Dons go up... would get no enjoyment seeing them in the Premier League one day
OBD

Been to Notts County when I was at uni (they were playing Brentford I think).

The other 3 are all new to me. As will Barnet's new ground and either Bristol Rovers or Grimsby. If Plymouth stay down then I haven't been there. I've been Portsmouth but not with Dagenham and I haven't done Cambridge.

So a few new grounds for me next season but not many.
@OfficialBigDave
ARNU

Adrian wrote:
ARNU wrote:Don't forget Barnet.
Bristol Rovers would have to do something pretty spectacular to not make the final given that they won the first leg during the week.
Well I didn't know that. :lol:
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
BillyC94

Absolutely chuffed with the sides coming down today. Yeovil will be the only new one for me unless Grimsby come up. I've been to The Hive to watch rugby league so technically that will be a new one for football. Can't believe Orient have actually been relegated, despite being poor all season, always thought they'd get out of it due to the amount of quality they have in their squad. I go to uni in Nottingham at the moment however I graduate in June so County will provide me the opportunity to go back there + having extensive knowledge of the pubs and bars round there will come in handy. Would have rather Colchester come down however Crawley is no trouble and a relatively easy journey to make. Love how southern the league is looking, hopefully this will mean we avoid a long Tuesday night trip up north next season. Hope Rovers beat Grimsby as well as a day out in Bristol is always good crack. Roll on June 17th for the fixtures release!
It's a game of opinions. @BillyCove94
ThatRoundThing

Notts County will be a good day out second time around, Yeovil missed out on in League One due to illness. Bristol Rovers, shit area, shit club...been twice wont bother to go again.
Will do Grimsby if they come up as it's another club I missed out on.