Exeter Away

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
BillyC94

Who's making the rather lengthy journey down to Exeter Saturday? I'm going with a couple of lads on the 9:20 from Waterloo to Exeter Central then over to St James Park due to get there at 13:19. Haven't missed a single league game this year so it's been some effort, be nice to see us play with the same freedom we have the last two games. See the forecast isn't saying much which is a shame as on previous visits the sun shining makes their open away terrace a little bit more bearable. Another question about the team selection, would you give Ayo a final game in a Daggers shirt or let Gayle keep his place in preparation for next season? Personally, think it would be a nice touch to let Ayo have a final appearance as if he hadn't have come in then it's doesn't bear thinking about where we'd be right now.
It's a game of opinions. @BillyCove94
daggersjeff

Can't make the game this year due to work commitments. :x :x

Would be nice to think it wasn't his final game, and that a permanent deal could be structured.

If it is though, I would have him on the bench, and give him some game time during the match. I do think Gayle has to start in preparation for next season though.

1-1
DaggerJoel11

Gutted as just found out in unable to go too. Good luck to those who do and have an enjoyable day.
''Dagenham & Redbridge look a very different side to about ten or fifteen minutes ago when they were on the back foot, and here's Benson...BRILLIANT!''
PaulHornchurch

Looking forward to this.

Ayo has been brilliant but it's Gayle for me. Ayo will probably go on loan to Lge 1 club next year, so it's all about us.

Same as last week but JC starting up top
The Romford Dagger

I was.. Now I'm not. Watching Ipswich instead.

Cheers for the season lads. I'll come visit at some point.

Buzzing daggers didn't get relegated when at Christmas with Burnett I was pretty sure we were gonna find the trap door. A potential play off push is in order I honestly think.

I'll still Pop up on here don't worry about that.
Lcbdagger

If Abu didn't start in what many eel was his last Home game for us, unlikely to see Ayo come in again... massive kick in the teeth for Gayle after a clean sheet in a 4-0 win last time around
NickMurphy

The Romford Dagger wrote:I was.. Now I'm not. Watching Ipswich instead.

Buzzing daggers didn't get relegated when at Christmas with Burnett I was pretty sure we were gonna find the trap door. A potential play off push is in order I honestly think.

Hopefully we can loan you back at some point next season if we need cover over Christmas time.
Woodford Dagger

The Romford Dagger wrote:I'll still Pop up on here don't worry about that.
Woodford Dagger

Don't think anyone's arsed to be honest.
matt_drfc

The Romford Dagger wrote:I was.. Now I'm not. Watching Ipswich instead.

No, don't come back, It's fine, I insist.
The Romford Dagger

Woodford Dagger wrote:
Don't think anyone's arsed to be honest.
That would've been much more affective if you hadn't had to take two attempts at it..
Dagdale

Been looking forward to this 'final curtain' game for ages, originally, well after our dismal start to the season and the peak period near Christmas when it went real dire just wanted a hurry up job to get in there and hold our League two status which thankfully Wayne and the boys did about a month or so back, now since some good performances as of late watching daggers is a far pleasing pleasure and it'll be great if we play well and grab a victory down Devon and all enjoy a few beers together and then pray Wayne steadies the ship in the summer and retains our side with maybe a decent signing here or there. If so, I really think the 15/16 season and the June fixtures can't come quick enough, can see us really having a good season, let's make some great noise for the boys and safe journey to all.
OBD

I'm going down on the coach. I'd line up as follows

Cousins

Partridge, Doe (c), Gayle, Widdowson

Bingham, Raymond

Jones, Howell, Hemmings

Cureton.

Subs
Moore
Ayo
Connors
Boucaud
Jakubiak
Yusuff
Doidge.

Give Jakubiak and Ayo a run out if possible. Ayo has been consistently class, Jakubiak has looked decent on his day. Would be good to have both back here next season.

We'll get a 1-1 draw but I can't be arsed to predict the attendance.
@OfficialBigDave
OBD

The Romford Dagger wrote:

Thanks for doing us all this massive favour...
@OfficialBigDave
Lcbdagger

OBD wrote:I'm going down on the coach. I'd line up as follows

Cousins

Partridge, Doe (c), Gayle, Widdowson

Bingham, Raymond

Jones, Howell, Hemmings

Cureton.

Subs
Moore
Ayo
Connors
Boucaud
Jakubiak
Yusuff
Doidge.

Give Jakubiak and Ayo a run out if possible. Ayo has been consistently class, Jakubiak has looked decent on his day. Would be good to have both back here next season.

We'll get a 1-1 draw but I can't be arsed to predict the attendance.
Interesting that you wouldn't even have Abu in the squad... Would personally like to see Jakubiak get a start and have young Jodi in the middle of the park with a bit of 'Medy' style free reign to run at players from either side.

Agree on Gayle keeping his place at the back... only one I would mention is Yussuf, who I would amazed to see in the squad after the way he seemed to leave in tears last weekend.