We scored 3 away..

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
The Romford Dagger

Great result.
its all good

Especially as a couple of the newer guys started and BB was given a rest
Shame we conceded a couple late on but we also missed a few chances before their comeback
daggersjeff

Excellent Result...and a top half finish still possible!!!
SUSSEX DAGGER

We would have let at least 6 in if it was not for the Goalkeeper. Master display yet again and with Cureton missing another sitter that puts the lid on that debate for me.What I saw this afternoon If Mark Cousins is not player of the year the game has gone.
Lcbdagger

Great result despite the late goals... Please let's see more of JC up front with two natural wingers alongside him.

Like Howell but he isnt a flying wife man who beats a player or puts balls in the box. Get him in the middle or leave him out and have Jakubiak playing.

60 points now anyone??
bearaab

How did Raymond get on?
NickMurphy

DOIDGE.
its all good

bearaab wrote:How did Raymond get on?
He did well from both the live feed and from confirmation of someone who was at the game
Dagdale

Excellent trip on a lovely sunny day to South Wales with a result that to be honest most of us would have thought at half-time would never had occurred just a pity that, what less than ten minutes to go we couldn't have left it at 3-0, and with four minutes ET that ref couldn't blow that whistle quick enough. I thought bringing Doidge on was a great decision and Jaku caused big problems for them crossing into and attacking centre and they fell away mid to late second half because to be fair they were quite close to scoring in the first half and Wayne changed it well. Another couple of fine saves from hero of the season Mark C and been very impressed with Hemmings of late and think another season with us will come up trumps. Some great bars and the exile fans are a pretty good bunch to share a beer or two with, We havn't had much of a rivalry with County over the years but Rodney Parade seems to be a good outpost for the daggers and feel confident that we can win both games left now and surpass last season's form.
SUSSEX DAGGER

bearaab wrote:How did Raymond get on?
Was very impressed with his debut. Started brightly and was always offering himself. Losing Luke Howell so early was a blow

Looked to be tireing so the decision to replace him was the right one.

Oh and if we don't sign a competent right back in the Summer we are going to be targeted by opponents in this area .Partridge tried so hard but his total lack of pace was there for all to see and was repeatedly given the run around second half.
bearaab

Got a soft spot for Raymond, been really good for me on my CM01/02 update so I'm glad he done well.
DaggerJoel11

Blistering hot lovely day out. Really gave something back to our fans who travelled far. Now T hit that 60-point barrier. COYD!
''Dagenham & Redbridge look a very different side to about ten or fifteen minutes ago when they were on the back foot, and here's Benson...BRILLIANT!''
Richie

bearaab wrote:Got a soft spot for Raymond, been really good for me on my CM01/02 update so I'm glad he done well.
Surely he'd have been about 10 years old?
bearaab

Nah if you go on www.champman0102.co.uk you can get a patch to update it for this season. Still love that game haha.
Richie

bearaab wrote:Nah if you go on http://www.champman0102.co.uk you can get a patch to update it for this season. Still love that game haha.
Ha! I see